Wednesday 14 December 2022

Sherlyn Parihaar's new music video with Gully Gang's Shah Rule is out now!

 Sherlyn Parihaar looks like India's Kylie Jenner in Tension, a Gully Gang's music video

Take can't your eyes off Sherlyn Parihaar's new music video Tension with Gully Gang's Shah Rule
Acclaimed fashion stylist Sherlyn Parihaar launched her new music video, Tension. The song is written and performed by famous Gully Gang artist Shah Rule and Jai Dhir, and the music is produced by Abhijay Sharma. The song has been launched under the banner of the music production house, Gully Gang, and Mass Appeal India.
Sherlyn expresses her excitement during the launch of her first music video and says, 'I have been blessed to partner with creative minds like Shah Rule and Jai Dhir for my first music project, that too under the banner of Gully Gang. I shall come up with ravishing looks for my upcoming projects, as fashion and aesthetics are my forte. Watch out for me!'

No comments:

Post a Comment