Wednesday 15 March 2023

Debutant artist Ashish SSodhi launches new track #WhoKnows featuring Yo Yo Honey Singh


Debutant artist Ashish SSodhi has released his new track #WhoKnows featuring Yo Yo Honey Singh. Ashish is an upcoming artist who has composed, sung and written the track. The rap lyrics are written by the rap king Yo Yo Honey Singh himself. The track is up beat, catchy and the audiences are already seeming to enjoy the song. This is Ashish sSodhi’s first collaboration with one of the most popular rap singers of the country who has given many iconic tracks over the years. This is also the first time where Yo Yo Honey Singh has featured in a song which he has not written because he truly enjoyed what magic Ashish created with his music. 
Yo You Honey Singh commented, “The song Who Knows was already being prepared by Ashish, he made me listen to the song and I liked the vibe so I said I'll drop my verse in it. Generally I don’t drop my verses in some other artist’s production or songs but his production and his song, everything was fun and cool, a new vibe, so I agreed to drop my verse in it. We shot the video and it was really amazing.” 
Ashish commented, “I Have been singing for a long time but started making music during COVID . Post that I met Honey Singh a couple of times and he pushed me to take this up seriously. He liked my voice and the song Who Knows which is when he decided to rap to it and launch me as an artist on his channel. We shot the song in Dubai and we share a great working rapport. I am really inspired by the early 2000s r&b and hip hop, East coast and west coast, Artists like Ja Rule , dr Dre, Nelly, etc. “ 

No comments:

Post a Comment