Wednesday 29 May 2024

Aahana Kumra feels fortunate to have Naseeruddin Shah and Amitabh Bachchan as her first mentors: Even today, they come to the set with the same passion and preparation

Aahana Kumra requires special no introduction. She has showcased her talent across various entertainment platforms, from television to theatrical films to OTT, demonstrating her versatility. Recently, she graced Dish TV events as a special guest, unveiling their latest innovation, Dish TV Smart+ services, across three cities: Indore, Lucknow, and Jaipur. The 'Dish TV Smart+' service offers a comprehensive entertainment ecosystem, ensuring accessibility on 'Any Screen, Anywhere', with a range of content, devices, and offers.
During the event fondly remembered her first mentors in the entertainment industry, whom she still admires for their inspiration. Aahana believes that future generations should emulate some of their qualities to succeed in life.
*She expressed,* “I feel fortunate to have many mentors. My first mentor in the film industry is Naseeruddin Shah, and my second is Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. These are the two gentlemen I started my career with, and even after 40-45 years in the film industry, they come to the set with the same passion and preparation. If today’s generation learns even 5% from them, our cinema will be where it is supposed to be. I'm not saying that today’s generation isn’t hardworking. The competition has become incredibly intense, as we are competing not just in India but globally. With the abundance of OTT platforms, even my shows have been watched by people in LA. People are watching your content in many countries, so you cannot afford to do mediocre work. I feel that the consumption of entertainment has grown so much that you cannot consider yourself insignificant. You need to see yourself as a major player.” 
*The actress also shared her take on approaching a project and why she is selective about her work. She said,* “Personally, I have a process. I like to connect with the story, whether it’s set in a small town, a big city, or anywhere else. I have a special fondness for stories, and I believe that to date, I have only worked on projects where the story is the king. These projects have also been appreciated.” 
“Every piece of work I've done so far has been extremely memorable for me. Almost every journalist has asked me about being selective with my roles. I feel that whenever I don't like a story, I say no, despite being offered a substantial amount of money. I have always believed in doing work that future generations can watch and learn from. I have learned a lot from actors and their performances, which have helped me grow in my career,” *she added.* 
Dish TV has embarked on a groundbreaking journey to revolutionise the entertainment landscape with 'Dish TV Smart+' which grants customers unprecedented access to both TV and OTT content across all screens, at no extra charge. It promises convenience, flexibility, and an expanded array of entertainment choices, empowering customers to customise their viewing experience according to their preferences.
Sharing her thoughts on Dish TV Smart+, Aahan Kumra expressed, “I wish the team of Dish TV Smart+ all the very best for their biggest and smartest launch. I hope it becomes hugely successful. Dish TV has been a pioneer in many ways, and I hope Dish TV Smart+ reaches every household, and every nook and corner of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment