Wednesday 29 January 2020

Thespis 4- National Micro Drama Festival by Vriksh the Theatre


“Vriksh the theatre” brings Thespis 4- the fourth edition of the National Micro Drama Festival for all theatre enthusiasts. It's scheduled to be held on 12th April at Kamani Auditorium, New Delhi. Thirty plays are scheduled on a single day and awards are offered for 10 categories like Best Production, The script, Direction, Actor, Actress, Technician, etc.. Professor (Dr.) Abhilash Pillai is the festival director for Thespis 4. 
The National Micro Drama Festival by Vriksh the Theatre goes by the name Thespis. In this annual event, a string of micro dramas from multiple languages is staged in the national capital. The festival gets its name ‘Thespis’ after a 6th-Century BC actor who is believed to be the first person to have appeared in a play
Entries are open right now and any group can apply if the duration of play is for a maximum time limit of 10 minutes. Entries will be closed on 20th February 2020. This celebration of abundance has bagged Best of India Records for the last three consecutive years. Due to its unique nature, questions related to this festival have found a way into competitive examinations for bank recruitments and Civil Service prelims preliminary. 
Details of the festival can be accessed at http://www.vrikshthetheatre.in/thespis.html

1 comment:

  1. HELLO GET OUT OF FINANCIAL MESS WITH THE HELP OF drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I’m a single mum with kids to look after. My name is REBECCA MICHAELSON, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about DR BENJAMIN OWEN FINANCE of drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy. After that my loan application worth $278,000.00USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete