Friday 26 February 2021

Popular actor Vijayendra Kumeria talks about playing a visually impaired character in his upcoming show ‘Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha’

Actors often go through a lot of preparation for their characters before they start shooting and lately popular actor Vijayendra Kumeria is known to have taken his character Darsh to a new level with Star Plus’ upcoming show ‘Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha’. Vijayendra Kumeria has earned himself legions of fans across the nation in recent years, following his hugely successful career on the small screen. To impress the audience with an avatar that has never been seen before, he needed to ensure to pull out all the unwanted stops, leaving no room for error with this upcoming project.

 Talking about how privileged he feels while essaying such a challenging role, popular TV actor Vijayendra Kumeria says “This character happens to be by far one of the most challenging roles I have ever essayed in my entire acting career which in turn excited me all the more on taking up this opportunity. I am blessed and lucky to be playing this role and believe it will simply strengthen my acting skills by the day. Although, it required me to dedicate my time immensely towards preparing for this role as my character, Darsh, is seen as a visually impaired person in the show.”

Talented actor Vijayendra further added “Before I began shooting for the show, I ensured to keep up to all the requirements of my character. I started watching and seeking inspiration from various films which have visually impaired protagonists like ‘Sparsh’ (1980’s Bollywood Film starring Naseeruddin Shah and Shabana Azmi in lead roles) and the ‘Scent of a Woman’ (1992 American Drama Film starring Veteran & Method Actor Al Pacino). Besides that, I have been meditating often to look calm and poise. I have also tried my level best to let go of the muscular physique and reduced weight in particular for this character. Researching, reading books, and attending workshops was a mandate.”

Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, produced by ace production house Full House Media also features Richa Rathore (as Nandini) in the lead role. The upcoming show is all set to premiere on Star Plus soon and is based on the story of two deprived souls who by fate turn into each other’s strengths.

Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha to hit television screens soon only on Star Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment