Monday 28 June 2021

Pearl V Puri breaks his silence on the Internet, artist from the industry extend their support!

They say while the going get’s tough, the tough get’s going. In this case, being Pearl V Puri is not an easy task. The talented actor who is a heartthrob amongst his fans has been lately going through one of the toughest phases of his life.

The actor was recently granted bail after his accusation in alleged rape and molestation case.  Let me tell you that, Pearl was arrested for the alleged incident which took place in 2019 during the shoot of his television show, Bepanah Pyaarr. The girl is the daughter of an actor, who was Pearl's co-star.

Breaking his silence on the internet Pearl V Puri came up with a post pouring out his pain and anguish on Instagram. He had written, ‘Life has its own way of testing people! I lost my Nani few months back, then on her 17th day I lost my dad. Post that my mother got diagnosed with cancer and then this ghastly accusation. Last couple of weeks were grueling for me like a nightmare. I was, overnight, made to feel like a criminal. All of this in the midst of my mother’s cancer treatment, it shattered my sense of security, making7 me feel helpless.’

The post further continues which says, ‘I am still numb. But I felt it’s time to reach out to my friends, fans and well-wishers who’ve showered me with their love, support and concern. Thank you for keeping faith in me and I am a firm believer of #Satyamevjayete. I trust in the law, judiciary of my country & God up there. Keep your Duas coming.’

The comment section was filled with his fans and television artists extending their support. These included Arjun Bijlani, Divya Khosla Kumar, Akanksha Puri,  Aadil Abedi , Karanveer Mehra , Abhishek Malik!

Indeed, it is difficult to be Pearl V Puri at this time. But we can say that time is a biggest asset. When it comes, we believe that a much-awaited answer is going to be heard for all the Pearl V Puri fans and well-wishers!

1 comment:

  1. كيفية صيانة وانشاء حمامات سباحة؟
    القيام بمراجعة الخرسانة لمدة لا تقل عن عشرة أيام قبل القيام بالخطوة التالية وهي العزل من خلال اختبار حمام السباحة عن طريق ملأه بأكمله بالماء ويتم ترك الماء به لمدة أربعة أيام وتعيين مستوي الماء.
    القيام بمد المواسير الخاصة بالمياه ومواسير الصرف وتوصيلها بالموتور والفلتر الخاص بحمام السباحة.
    يفضل الاستعانة قبل عزل المسابح البحث عن شركة فحص مباني بالقرب منك لتوفير خدمات فحص المنزل والاسطح للاعطاء تقرير دقيق عن العوازل المطلوبة لتقليل التكلفة.

    شركة إنشاء مسابح بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مسابح بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete