Wednesday 14 August 2019

Shalmali Kholgade to celebrate Raksha Bandhan after 15 years with her brother.

The Multi talented singer Shalmali Kholgade who never fails to surprise her audiences with her powerful performance and always up to learn news things come on her ways. Shalmali who had  completed her music studied  in Berklee college of Music in Boston had recently  gone to US  where her  brother Sudhanwa stays to surprise him  & celebrated Raksha Bandhan with him after 15 years.
Sharing  her memories with her brother Shalmali says, " I don’t think I’ve been with my brother ( Sudhanwa Kholgade) for Raksha Bandhan over 15 years now! So I’m really happy to be with him for the festival this year. We both really loved Top Ramen growing up and we used to fight over it. I am the younger one. I didn’t think that eating slowly would help the noodles last longer. My brother always had noodles left after I was done and wouldn’t share his with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment