Friday 30 August 2019

Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series All Set To Release A New Music Single Featuring Guru Randhawa & Nushrat Bharucha – ‘Ishq Tera’


Music aficionados can rejoice once again, as keeping up with the hot and happening trend of music singles, India’s biggest music giant – T-Series is all set to release one more beautiful music video – ‘Ishq Tera.’
What’s all the more exciting, is the fact that the music video will bring the high-rated Gabru aka Guru Randhawa and the beautiful Nushrat Bharucha together for the first time. The romantic number is sung, written, and composed by the multifaceted music sensation – Guru.
Speaking about the single, T-Series' head honcho -- Bhushan Kumar said, "Ishq Tera is one of those kind of songs, which grows on you everytime you hear it. And I am very happy to have collaborated with the extremely talented Guru Randhawa, the man behind this track. He is not only featuring in the video but has also written, sung and composed the song. His pairing with Nushrat, another young powerhouse of talent, is the USP of the Ishq Tera video."
Commenting on single the young music sensation Guru Randhawa said ““Ishq Tera is a really unique song for me as an artist. The song celebrates love and simplicity. For me it’s been a great experience so far, it was nice to shoot with a dear friend Nushrat Bharucha and I believe my fans are going to love this new side of me which is slightly different from what they’ve seen earlier. ’’
Sharing Guru’s excitement, the talented Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety actress said, “Bhushan ji & T-Series have a great understanding of the audiences' pulse and come up with amazing songs, be it their  movies or singles.  I am super-excited for Ishq Tera with my talented friend Guru. It is a lovely song that captures the emotions of falling in love beautifully. I’ve been hooked to it since the time I heard it first and I can’t wait for its release.”

No comments:

Post a Comment