Monday 11 May 2020

WWE | WWE RAW women's Champion Becky Lynch announces pregnancy on RAW

Listed below are assets to help with the announcement:
Images from RAW, including Video B-roll from Becky’s segment, can be found here:
Quotes :
Speaking on Twitter, Becky Lynch said:
“I have no idea what happens from here, but I do know that you’ve made all my dreams come true. I entered the PC in 2013 not knowing anyone, I'll leave that same building tonight with my new family. Thank you all so much.”
Becky Lynch exclusively told PEOPLE Magazine of her pregnancy:
"I've always, always wanted kids, I'm just so career-focused that it became one of those things that, when you're chasing a dream for so long, I always wondered, 'Am I going to get around to it? Is it going to happen for me? When we got together, things started to look a lot clearer and I knew he was the person that I wanted to have kids with — that this was going to happen and it was just a matter of when.”
On what it means for her role in WWE, she exclusively told PEOPLE Magazine:
"It's just such a joyous time and then such a sad time too. I loved this and I've given my life to this. I've achieved everything that I want to achieve in this business, I don't know what the next chapter is because I only know what it's like to think for myself when I'm by myself. So I don't know what it'll look like and how my priorities shift and what I'm going to want in the future. So, everything's open.”

No comments:

Post a Comment