Friday 5 June 2020

Will Smith reveals why he holds a special place for India at the 'I for India' concer

The I for India concert marked the presence of some of the biggest Bollywood and Hollywood celebrities in it. Will Smith was among the Hollywood celebrities who joined hands for this Nobel cause. The pursuit of happiness actor, when asked to be a part of the concert, said a yes without having second thoughts in his mind.   
When spoken to the talented actor he said, “As some of you may know, India holds a special spot in my heart. My family & I have spent a lot of time there and it’s really like a home away from home for me. So, when Karan Johar reached out and asked me to be involved with this, I jumped at the opportunity. He informed me that in these dark and difficult times, there were hundreds and thousands of migrant workers that are currently going without income, without food, without homes.” 
He further adds, “That’s why I think that it is very critical and important that this initiative like ‘I For India’ are able to garner our support. I have the luxury to be at home, surrounded by my family during this time. I’m happy to help.” 
The unity from all the fraternities marked a huge success. The successful show was driven by Bollywood’s famous filmmakers Karan Johar and Zoya Akhtar.  
The best of Quarantine is yet to come and all we need to do is to 
Tune into Star Bharat to witness the biggest digital concert ‘I’ For India premiering on Sunday, 7th June 2020 at 9 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment