Tuesday 29 December 2020

Dangal TV stars say 2020 was a teacher

 

Mumbai, 28th December 2020: 2020 was difficult for everyone. But it is a year we need to be grateful for. It taught us a lot and gave us time for the little things that we would otherwise ignore. Dangal TV actors share their experience of the pandemic and what the year taught them.

The biggest learning is that nothing is permanent. The little things in life matter so much. I used this time to learn how to cook, I never even knew how to make tea but now I can make things like baingan ka bharta, white sauce pasta, paneer, manchurian and a few other things. I did a lot of meditation and yoga and worked on my body as well as mind. I also played chess online to keep my mind active.

Tina Philip as Vidhi Sharma in ‘Aye Mere Humsafar’

2020 taught me how to surrender with grace. It allowed me to slow down, sit back and introspect about my own life. It taught me how some things are out of my control and no matter what happens, in any situation, my health, mental well-being and people around me are primary. It surely made me a better human as I started feeling for the community and got a chance to serve them selflessly.

Achherr Bhaardwaj as Lakhan Kothari in ‘Aye Mere Humsafar’

2020 taught me to take care of my health, be disciplined, keep my house clean, keep my atmosphere clean and help the people who are in need. And I feel lucky that I signed Dangal TV's Aye Mere Humsafar with Shashi Sumeet Productions. It was a very helpful and beautiful year for me. 

Neelu Waghela as Pratibha Devi in ‘Aye Mere Humsafar’

2020 has taught me how to sacrifice for others, not to be selfish and be generous and helpful to others. I have done a lot of social work in 2020. I fed 2 lakhs people by giving them home cook food. As I was continuously working, I cooked food in the office and packed and distributed them. I learned to be independent and also to chase my dreams and learn new things in life. The year also taught the importance of family.

Rishina Kandhari as Imarti Kothari in ‘Aye Mere Humsafar’

2020 started as a vacation as I traveled to 3 locations back-to-back. The last big bash was my birthday party on 1st March and then everything was shut down. I had a lot of inner battles to work on. The biggest achievement for me was a course I took to become a gatekeeper basically for Suicide prevention awareness. 2020 has been a bad year for the ones who lost family and beared monetary losses. My message for everyone is, such is life! We are all sitting on a moving bus looking outside the window.

Ariah Agarwal as Shweta in ‘Prem Bandhan’

So how was your year?

Wishing everyone a very happy and a prosperous new year.

Dangal TV is available on leading cable networks and DTH platforms – DD Free Dish (CHN NO 29), Tata Sky (CHN NO 177), Airtel (CHN NO 125), Dish TV (CHN NO 119) Sun Direct (328) and Videocon D2H (CHN NO 106).

दंगल टीवी के सितारों का कहना है कि 2020 एक शिक्षक था।

मुंबई, 28 दिसंबर 2020: 2020 सभी के लिए मुश्किल था। लेकिन यह एक साल है जिसका हमें आभारी होना चाहिए। इसने हमें बहुत कुछ सिखाया है और हमें उन छोटी चीजों के लिए समय दिया है जिन्हें हम अन्यथा अनदेखा करते थे। दंगल टीवी के कलाकारों ने महामारी के अपने अनुभव को साझा किया और २०२०  ने उन्हें क्या सिखाया यह बताया।

 सबसे बड़ी सीख यह है कि कुछ भी स्थायी नहीं है। जीवन में छोटी चीजें बहुत मायने रखती हैं। मैंने लॉकडॉउन का उपयोग खाना पकाना सीखने के लिए किया। मुझे पहले चाय तक बनाना नहीं आती थीलेकिन अब मैं बैंगन का भरतावाइट सॉस पास्तापनीर मंचूरियन और भी बहुत सी चीजें बना सकती हूं। मैंने ध्यान और योग भी किया और अपने शरीर के साथ-साथ दिमाग पर भी काम किया। मैंने अपने दिमाग को सक्रिय रखने के लिए ऑनलाइन शतरंज भी खेली।

टीना फिलिप  मेरे हमसफ़र में विधी शर्मा के रूप में दिखाई देती हैं।

2020 ने मुझे विनय से समर्पण करना सिखाया। इसने मुझे जीवन में कुछ वक्त के लिए धीमे चलना और अपने जीवन के बारे में सोचना सिखाया। इसने मुझे सिखाया कि कुछ चीजें मेरे नियंत्रण से बाहर हैं और चाहे कुछ भी हो मेरा स्वास्थ्यमानसिक कल्याण और मेरे आसपास के लोग हमेशा प्रथम रहेगा हैं। २०२० ने मुझे निश्चित रूप से एक बेहतर इंसान बनाया हैं क्योंकि मुझे अपने आस पास के लोगों को समझने का और निस्वार्थ भाव से उनकी सेवा करने का मौका मिला।

  मेरे हमसफ़र ’में लखन कोठारी का किरदार निभाने वाले अचरर भारद्वाज

2020 ने मुझे अपनी सेहत का ख्याल रखनाअनुशासित रहनाअपने घर को साफ रखनाअपने वातावरण को साफ रखना और जरूरतमंद लोगों की मदद करना सिखाया। और मैं अपने आप को भाग्यशाली महसूस करती हूं कि मुझे शशि सुमीत प्रोडक्शंस के साथ दंगल टीवी के  मेरे

No comments:

Post a Comment