Wednesday 14 July 2021

Head of much-awaited Hungama 2 release, Meezan opens ups about Comedy being a tough genre


Meezaan plays the role of an ideal son in Hungama 2 launching on 23rd July 2021 exclusively for subscribers of Disney+ Hotstar VIP and Disney+ Hotstar Premium~ 

Confusion, Chaos, Comedy. Released in 2003, Hungama is one of the most legendary comedy movies directed by iconic film-maker Priyadarshan. After 18 long years, Hungama 2 is all set to hit the screen packed with limitless fun, entertainment and loads of confusion! Catch the banter between two families - The Tiwaris that consist of a jealous husband and a gorgeous wife; and The Kapoors with a retired army colonel and his two sons and grandchildren. Chaos ensues when a young innocent girl with an illegitimate child shows up on the door. Meezan essays the role of an ideal son caught in the confusion of things!  

Actor Meezaan says, "I am quite satisfied with the work that I have done, I am giving it my best shot. Comedy is the most difficult genre to do, it looks super easy and fun but it's super difficult and hats off to all the people who do work in the genre and I did it. I found it super tough but all the same super fun, and yes, I hope to get better.  I am sure when people see it, they will let me know what they felt.”

Speaking about his father Javed Jaffrey, he added “My father and grandfather both are so good at comedy and at acting per se but yes comedy is something they are widely known for so definitely it is something where people are going to have big expectations from me and I hope that when people are going to watch the movie they will be satisfied."

Directed by iconic film-maker Priyadarshan, after 18 long years, Hungama 2 is all set to hit the screen starring Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Paresh Rawal, Meezaan, Pranitha Subhash, Ashutosh Rana, Johnny Lever, Rajpal Yadav and more. Produced by Venus Worldwide Entertainment Hungama 2 launches on 23rd July 2021 exclusively for subscribers of Disney+ Hotstar VIP and Disney+ Hotstar Premium.

No comments:

Post a Comment