Thursday 27 February 2020

15% of All Pregnancies Are Diabetic; Rise in Teenage PCOS Responsible: Doctors


·         Women with PCOS are insulin-resistant –their bodies can make insulin but cannot use it effectively, increasing their risk for type 2 diabetes.
·         More than half of women with PCOS develop type 2 diabetes by age 40 and are more likely to develop gestational diabetes which puts the pregnancy and baby at risk and can lead to type 2 diabetes later in life for both mother and child.
·         Polycystic ovarian syndrome begins soon after the first menstrual period, as young as age 11 or 12 but can also develop in the 20s or 30s.
·         PCOS can also cause other serious health problems in women such as high blood pressure, heart disease, increase in bad (LDL) cholesterol, and sleep apnea, among other things.
Ghaziabad 27. 02. 2020: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is one of the leading lifestyle diseases in today’s women, right from teenagers, and has been held responsible for infertility in women. However, doctors at Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad warn that PCOS is one of the leading causes of diabetes during pregnancy that can affect the health of both mother and the child.
“Women who have PCOS were either overweight or obese by the time they reached their puberty. This makes them substantially insulin-resistant; their bodies can make insulin but can’t use it effectively, increasing their risk for type 2 diabetes. More than half of women with PCOS develop type 2 diabetes by age 40 and are more likely to develop gestational diabetes which puts the pregnancy and baby at risk and can lead to type 2 diabetes later in life for both mother and child. Since the number of PCOS cases in teenage has increased over the past 10 years, there is an increase in pregnancies where the mother is diabetic – out of the pregnancies we deliver here, about 15 per cent are diabetic and have a history of PCOS in their teens,” says Dr. Ranjana Becon, Consultant Gynecologist and Obstetrics, Columbia Asia Hospital, Ghaziabad.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome begins soon after the first menstrual period, as young as age 11 or 12 but can also develop in the 20s or 30s. The major symptoms include irregular or no periods, caused from lack of ovulation, higher than normal levels of male hormones that may result in excess hair on the face and body, acne, or thinning scalp hair, and multiple small cysts on the ovaries – having any two out of these defines the condition as PCOS.
“The gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) is the most commonly described pregnancy complication in women with PCOS. It can also cause other serious health problems in women such as high blood pressure, heart disease, increase in bad (LDL) cholesterol, and sleep apnea, among other things. Lifestyle has been identified as the single-most effective causing factor for PCOS in women across ages, but teenagers today are more vulnerable as they lead a life almost without any activity and eating a lot of refined fat and carbohydrates. As a result, they gain weight quickly and substantially which further affects their health. Women whose mother or sister have PCOS or type 2 diabetes are more likely to develop PCOS. Insulin resistance also runs in families and losing weight will help no matter the reason behind the insulin resistance,” says Dr. Becon.

8 comments:

  1. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HERPES) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR agaba helped someone in curing his HERPES disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dragabasolutionhome@gmail.com or WhatApp: +2349074536486  

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 5 mouth I have being into HERPES since 5 mouth, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found a post write about this great man called DR. Agaba , people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well , my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of DR Agaba , I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. If you need his cured just email him now on dragabasolutionhomehome@gmail.com , thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. agaba . him Can as well CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 - hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him dragabasolutionhomehome@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2349074536486.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Amos harrison  , from New york, USA I can’t stop thanking DR odoma for this Great thing that he has done in my life, I am so grateful to him, i was suffering from HIV virus for 11 years,when i contacted DR odoma after reading the wonderful testimony that people has been sharing about him. I have been on medication and trying looking for a cure to my ailment. I went through internet doctors and I contacted a Tradomedical/Traditional doctor named, Dr odoma for help. He gave me all his rules and regulations,that if he cured me that I should write about him on an internet site and that is what I’m doing now. He assured me that he will cure me with his herbal medicine which he really did, and I’m now completely cured from HIV virus. What will I say rather than thanking him for saving me? Why suffering in silence when there is remedy to your diseases.Dr odoma also specialize in curing the following disease:
    *HIV/Aids
    *Kidney failure*Penis enlargement manhood 
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes
    *Hpv
    *If you want to be promoted in your office. For more information contact Dr odoma via email:(drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com), you can also call him on his mobile number or whatsapp +2348100649947  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus in 2011 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try , when i contact this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when i received this herbal cure, he gave me step by directions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14days of usage, I am now free from the deadly disease called herpes, all thanks to Dr ODOMA you can rich this great herbal doctor via his email: (drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com) call or whatsapp him on his mobile number +2348100649947He also have the herb to cure:(1) ALS,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) HERPES(7)HPV

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to {dr.joshuaherbalhome6@gmail.com} or whatsapp him on +2347048515927 Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!

    Dr. JOSHUA also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

    ReplyDelete