Wednesday 29 September 2021

On World Heart Day, &TV Artists share their secrets to a healthier heart

World Heart Day is a global campaign for individuals and communities to take charge of their heart health andspread awareness by addressing ways to prevent heart diseases. On this occasion, &TV artists – Akansha Sharma (Sakina Mirza, Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai?)Piyush Sahdev (Police Inspector Rathore, Mauka-E-Vardaat - Operation Vijay), Sapna Sikarwar (Bimlesh, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan), Kenisha Bhardwaj (Nisha Agarwal, Ghar Ek Mandir – Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki) and Aasif Sheikh (Vibhuti Narayan Mishra, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai) share their secrets to a healthier heart.  

Akansha Sharma seen as Sakina Mirza in &TV’s Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai? shares, "Dancing is my passion, and it also helps me stay healthy and fit. It is a fun way to burn calories.  Eating healthy is a must. A colourful food platter rich in fruits and vegetables increases your metabolism and lowers the risk of cholesterol." Piyush Sahdev, seen as Police Inspector Rathore in &TV's Mauka-E-Vardaat - Operation Vijay, says, "I follow a simple mantra - eat healthily, sleep well and work out. These three factors help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep you away from numerous diseases. I make sure to eat healthy food with less oil with high nutrient value. I try to have a minimum of eight hours of peaceful sleep and wake up early to do my regular workout." Sapna Sikarwar, seen as Bimlesh in &TV's Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, shares, "I am very particular about my family's health, and I ensure we all follow the basic rules of having a healthy heart which includes regular brisk walking, consuming food with less spice and oil, and not taking too much stress. The day we start treating our body as a temple and switch to a healthier lifestyle, we will start seeing the difference." Kenisha Bhardwaj, seen as Nisha Agarwal in &TV's Ghar Ek Mandir-Kripa Agarsen Maharaja Ki, adds, "When I started my career, my parents would regularly call and remind me to eat well, take rest and drink sufficient water throughout the day. It has now become an inseparable part of my routine. Additionally, I also take frequent meditation breaks between work which keeps me relaxed. On this World Heart Day, I urge everyone to eat healthily, do regular check-ups, and keep your heart happy and healthy." Fit and fabulous Aasif Sheikh, seen as Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in &TV's Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai shares, "I thoroughly believe in this proverb - 'Health is Wealth'. Apart from following a healthy diet and engaging in cardio exercise, it is equally important to monitor your cholesterol levels regularly." 

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete