Wednesday 29 September 2021

Sameer Dharmadhikari yearns for Maa ke haath ke gulab jamun!


If there is one thing which any luxury in the world cannot substitute, it is Maa ke haath ka khana. Especially on our special days, mothers try to make it extra special by adding their dose of love to our favourite food. Sharing one such memory is veteran actor Sameer Dharmadhikari essaying ‘Maharaj’, the human form of ‘Agrasen Maharaja’ in &TV Ghar Ek Mandir - Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki. With his birthday around the corner, Sameer misses celebrating the special day with his late mother and longs for delicacies she prepared for him.

Talking about this birthday, Sameer Dharmadhikari shares, “I was born and brought up in a traditional Maharashtrian family. For as long as I can recall, all my birthdays would start with Aai (mother) doing a small puja and applying tilak on my forehead. I would then seek her blessings and begin my day. The favourite part of my day, however, would be relishing the gulab jamuns made by her. Aai would make a minimum of 100 gulab jamuns, and I would happily finish them in two days. I enjoy this traditional way of celebration against cake cutting, blowing candles, or having a lavish party. Though she is not with us today, these memories and the taste of her gulab jamuns still stay fresh in my mind.” Sharing his birthday plans for this year, Sameer adds, “It will be a working birthday for me this year. Though I do not believe in meeting people on video calls but in person, I will take aside some time to connect with my sister, wife, and children virtually this year. Continuing the Indian tradition of starting the day with a sweet delicacy to make it auspicious, my wife will prepare Lauki or Gajar ka halwa, and I will, later in the day, order some chocolate pastries for my children.”

Sameer Dharmadhikari will enter as a commoner named ‘Maharaj’ to help reinstate Genda’s trust in Agrasen Maharaja’s principles. How his entry will change the course of Genda’s (Shrenu Parikh) life, navigating through resolving her issues and restore her trust in her Agrasen Maharaja principles will form the crux of the story.

Watch Sameer Dharmadhikari in Ghar Ek Mandir - Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki, airing every Monday to Friday at 9:00 PM only on &TV

2 comments:

  1. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Loan? Here all problem regarding Loans is solve between a short period of time what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with funds Contact us now. many more 2% interest rate.(Whats App) number +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
    Mr Sorina

    ReplyDelete