Saturday 30 April 2022

Neeharika Roy and Swati Shah roped in for Zee TV's Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan

   

After launching Mithai with a Vrindavan-style Holi in the presence of media, Zee TV is all set to present to its viewers a new fiction offering – Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan. A mature romance based in modern-day Vrindavan; the show will take everyone on the intriguing journey of Mohan as he tries to rediscover himself once again. Once a charmer - someone who would have everyone swooning around him, Mohan has somehow lost that spark along the way. He has turned into an intense, brooding man with sorrow in his eyes. While it was announced that popular TV superstar Shabir Ahluwalia will be playing the role of Mohan, looks like the show has two more exciting additions. Neeharika Roy has bagged her first lead role with Zee TV’s Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan, while popular TV star Swati Shah returns to Zee TV after 15 long years!   

Neeharika Roy will be seen playing the lead role of Radha, who has been madly in love with Mohan since she was a teenager, even though she is quite the opposite of him. A spiritual and optimistic girl, full of love and energy, she tries to help Mohan overcome his past and be the happy-go-lucky guy that he was once. A strong believer in Krishna, Radha always chooses the right path in life to achieve her dreams. But will she be able to help Mohan rediscover his lost smile? Swati Shah, on the other hand, plays the role of Mohan’s mother – Kadambari Devi. She is his confidante; someone he trusts blindly. However, she does have her own quirks and will truly keep everyone at the edge of their seats

Neeharika Roy a.k.a Radha of Zee TV’s Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan reveals, “I am very excited to play the role of Radha. I truly feel that I am very similar to my on-screen character of Radha. She is a religious and ambitious girl and so am I. The concept and the storyline are also exceptional and all these factors along with the fact that I would be working with Shabir sir made me take up this part. He truly motivates me to work hard. I am also quite excited about working with Zee TV for the first time and what’s better is that I am playing my first lead role as well. I hope everyone showers us with their love and support.”   

Swati Shah a.k.a Kadambari Devi of Zee TV’s Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan reveals, “I am really excited about collaborating with Zee TV once again after 15 years for Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan. Working with Shabir is also a privilege as I believe that he is one of the most grounded and wonderful people you’ll come across. Coming to my character of Kadambari Devi, she is not a person who demands respect, but respect follows her wherever she goes. She is also very close to her son Mohan, but has her layers too. I must say that I am really looking forward to playing this role and hope everyone loves my character in the show.”     

While the audience will be thrilled to see Neeharika Roy and Swati Shah in fresh avatars, it will be interesting to see if Radha can help Mohan rediscover himself or not!   

To know more, tune in to Pyaar Ka Pehla Naam Radha Mohan, which premieres on 2nd May and airs every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm, only on Zee TV  

No comments:

Post a Comment