Saturday 30 April 2022

Vikas Verma shares his experience working with Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria in Heropanti 2

Vikas who has marked his brilliance in movies like Yaariyan, Mom, Shandaar, Judwaa 2 and many more shares his experience working with Tiger and Tara “ I mostly shot with Tiger and Tara, it was a great experience working with Tiger for the first time. Performing action scenes with Tiger takes the ride on another level. He works harder than anyone I have seen, so dedicated that looking at him I challenged myself again to become that hardworking. We had some good laughs between hard hitting action as Tiger is very funny, which is a lesser known fact. Shooting with Tara and Ahmed Sir was fun too, it was a happy vibe on the set”
Vikas has been in the industry for a while and has given some blockbusters. He maintains that fame is short lived, appreciation is something that he craves. “I am glad that I could impress Ahmed sir in every scene, he used to praise me, encourage me to do better. As an actor I am driven by appreciation and motivation”
--

No comments:

Post a Comment