Thursday 30 June 2022

Kavita Kaushik is supercharged to make her OTT debut with Hungama Play’s upcoming crime thriller ‘Tera Chhalaava’

Hungama Play, a leading OTT platform, is all set to launch its new Hindi crime thriller show- ‘Tera Chhalaava’.  

Tera Chhalaava is an anthology that showcases five shocking stories of love, deception and murder. In addition to the intriguing plot lines, the audience will also get to see popular television star Kavita Kaushik make her OTT debut with this fascinating series. The actor is all quite keyed up about the project and her character in it.

Kavita is a part of the story ‘Happy Anniversary’ in Tera Chhalaava that is full of twists and turns - a husband and wife trying to gain the upper hand in a marriage full of deceit.  Giving a glimpse of what is in store and talking about exploring a new medium, Kavita says, “OTT is a great platform that offers you an interesting range of roles. With the chance to essay a wide range of characters to play, it’s perfect for how I enjoy working now. Also, I believe finite stories or projects are what the audiences want. I’m glad to have progressed from doing a show for nine years to a medium that will allow me to do different roles that would challenge and satisfy me as an artist. What could have been better than a platform like Hungama Play and a show like Tera Chhalaava. My layered character in the project is very different from how the audience has seen me so far, so I am looking forward to their response. I am thankful to Hungama Play, which has an amazing viewer base, for giving me this opportunity.

Each episode has a different director and  Kavita’s episode ‘Happy Anniversary’ is directed by Prabal Baruah. The anthology also features popular names such as Sandeepa Dhar, Anveshi Jain, Samikssha Batnagar, Manish Goplani, Amit Behl, Dhiraj Totlani, Aabhaas Mehta, Vedika Bhandari, and Archana Vednekar. 

Sharing her shooting experience, Kavita adds, “Thankfully it was quite effortless for me as I believe one is as good as their co-actor and Kabir, being a fantastic co-actor, made it very easy for me. It was absolutely wonderful to collaborate with him. Our fun acro-yoga sessions during the free time, in between shots, kept the mood light and positive.”

Get ready to watch Kavita Kaushik on OTT for the first time in a new avatar in ‘Tera Chhalaava’ that releases on 7th July only on Hungama Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment