Friday 14 August 2020

Star Bharat Artists - Independence Day


Aditi Sajwan who is essaying the role of Rani Saheba in the show ‘Akbar Ka Bal…Birbal’ talks about what is Independence according to her and how will she be celebrating Independence Day this year, “I usually celebrate independence day by being a part of my housing society’s independence day function, or being called as a chief guest toindependence day events in or outside the city. This time though, because of the social distancing norms. I’m not very sure ,.if the function in my vicinity will be held. As an individual, I love the idea of being financially strong, socially capable and in a country where I’m supported with enough opportunities to progress in life and live my life on my terms . That is freedom /independence for me.”

Vishal Kotian who is essaying the role of Birbal in the show ‘Akbar Ka Bal…Birbal’ talks about what is Independence according to him and how will he be celebrating Independence Day this year, “Well independence for me is a sense of feeling responsible for the country. This lockdown has taught us the freedom that we have taken for granted. ”

Charu Asopa who is essaying the role of Heera Bai in the show ‘Akbar Ka Bal…Birbal’ talks about what is Independence according to her and how will she be celebrating Independence Day this year , “To me freedom is feeling positive and working. I also started my YouTube channel, where I started interacting with my fans on Instagram, getting time to write my poetries where I had the freedom to showcase my skills. I will be spending some time  home this year and celebrate our nation’s independence.”

Paridhi Sharma who is essaying the role of Maa Vaishno Devi in the show ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi’ talks about what is Independence according to her and how will she be celebrating Independence Day this year, “Whenever I think about my country, I have seen my dad shedding tears during national anthem. Seeing the love my dad has for the country, it automatically inculcated in me. I will be celebrating, Independence Day with the thoughts for what my beautiful country is known for.”

Ishita Ganguly who essays the role of Draupadi in ‘RadhaKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha’ &  Maa Kaali in ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi’  talks about Independence Day, “Every year on 15th August this proud feeling of patriotism takes over us. Looking at our national flag gives me immense pride. Our brave soldiers fought for our country and so we are today as free as we can be. This year we will have to celebrate our Independence Day by following the social distancing norms it is the least we can do for our frontline warriors. I would like to thank our frontline workers for being there for us.”

Kinshuk Vaidya who essays the role of Arjun in ‘RadhaKrishn – Krishn Arjun Gatha’ shares, “This year I'll be celebrating Independence day on the sets of our show 'RadhaKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha' with my co-stars. The most fondest memories of celebrating Independence Day takes me back to my childhood days when we were asked to come to school early morning for flag hoisting. We used to have parade and being a part of the sports team we would do a performance. The most important memory is of the laddoos we used to get. According to me independence means to do what you want as per your free will but responsibly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment