Monday 31 August 2020

संतोषीमांकेअंशकेरूपमेंरतनराजपूत. Rajput makes a comeback in &TV’s Santoshi Maa SunayeVratKathayein as Santoshi Maa’sansh

The viewers of&TV’s Santoshi Maa SunayeVratKathayeinwill witness a high voltage drama with the entry of Ratan Rajput as Santoshi as Santoshi Maa’s (Gracy Singh) ansh. With the circumstances taking a dramatic turn, Santoshi (Ratan Rajput), will come down to earth to help Swati (Tanvi Dogra) to get justice and punish those responsible for her situation. She will have two forms, which is of a Devi and that of a Human. The current storyline has the marriage preparations of Indresh (Ashish Kadian) and Dr Nidhi (Dharti Bhatt) going on in full swing. Devi Paulomi (Sara Khan) through her evil measures have managed to bring Indresh and Dr Nidhi close and in matrimony. However, Swati is determined to fight it out and has faith in Santoshi Maa to help and support her through this situation.  

On her role as ‘Santoshi’, Ratan Rajput shares, “It is a homecoming of sorts for me after a two-year gap. I am excited and happy to return to television once again and that too with &TV’s Santoshi Maa SunayeVratKatheyein. I am here because of my audience and fans; it is their love and affection that has brought me back to the show. I am looking forward to the continued support and affection of my audience. It will be interesting to see wrath unleash as Maa gets angry on seeing injustice done with her param bhakt Swati and hence Santoshi is formed out of her Ansh. Stay tuned to watch the entry of Santoshi in the forthcoming episodes.”

Watch Santoshi (Ratan Rajput) making entry very soon in Santoshi Maa SunayeVratKathayein at 9:00 pm, every Monday-Friday only on &TV!

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone. I want to share my amazing experience with the great spell caster Dr Mark my husband was cheating on me and when I found out we had a fight which lead him filling for a divorce I cried and fell sick when I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about Dr Mark and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted Dr Mark and he told me not to worry that after 24 hours he will cancel the divorce and my husband will be back to me after I did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back, thank you once again Dr Mark you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you. contact Dr Mark through his email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com He cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: HERPES VIRUS LASSA FEVER GONORRHEA HIV/AID

    ReplyDelete