Sunday 22 September 2024

Devoleena Bhattacharjee: After I signed up for ‘Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya’, I found out I was pregnant

Devoleena Bhattacharjee, who is receiving a lot of love for her role as Chhathi Maiyya in the Sun Neo show ‘Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya,’ recently opened up about the joys of her pregnancy and her experiences and the special moments that come with being a new mom.
Devoleena Shared, "I am so happy and feel blessed to be at this point in my life. For every woman, this is a major turning point. I’m going to give birth to a child, which is a huge moment for me. I’ve often heard that pregnant women should listen to mantras or songs and stories that show devotion to God. I do this too, for the healthy growth and well-being of my baby. Now, I’m also playing the role of Goddess Chhathi Maiyya in the Sun Neo show 'Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya,' which feels even more special."
She further Added, "I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or something magical, whether it's energy or a higher power, but after I signed up for Sun Neo’s Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya, I found out I was pregnant. That's when I learned about Chhathi Maiyya, a goddess who protects children from negative energy. She especially looks after babies from the time they're in their mother's womb until the sixth day after birth, when Brahma Dev writes their destiny. During this time, Chhathi Maiyya keeps the baby safe."
Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya is a heartfelt family drama that follows Vaishnavi (played by Brinda Dahal), an orphan who reveres Chhathi Maiyya (portrayed by Devoleena Bhattacharjee) as her mother. The show celebrates the triumph of good over evil, emphasizing faith and devotion to Chhathi Maiyya, who protects and guides her worshippers through life. 
*Tune into Sun Neo to watch Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya, airing every Monday to Saturday at 7 PM.*

No comments:

Post a Comment