Friday 29 November 2019

Lalit Pandit

Date: 29/11/2019
Team 
Lalit Pandit 
Social Media
Contact: 9167645110
Headline- Composer Duo Jatin-Lalit share the Indian Idol stage after 13 long years
Venue: Mumbai, India 
Music Composer Duo, Jatin-Lalit music composer of superhit chartbusters like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Yess Boss, Fanaa, etc have reunited on stage for an episode of the ongoing reality-show Indian Idol season 11. This is a huge moment in the Hindi music industry as this unstoppable duo was seen together on the silver screen after 13 long years. 
The episode will air on the 30th of November, at 8 pm only on Sony Tv. When asked about the reunion on the episode by Aditya Narayana and Vishal Dadlani, Lalit Pandit said that “We came on the show to listen to our songs, have some fun and create some good memories. Though we no longer work together, we are brothers. I miss Jatin and often remember his wacky sense of humor. He’s my elder brother, I respect him, and like the idea of us coming together again.”

At this age where the remixes rule, is there a possibility to get some Original Music? They talked about the potential of changing the current scenario. Lalit Pandit is very optimistic about his music and says, “We need to take small steps and progress towards it.”
The Social Lions, a digital marketing agency based out of Andheri (W) Mumbai, established in 2017 specializes in social media management and artist management. In a glimpse, we’re an inquisitive bunch of Lions, focused on understanding the world around us while carefully curating the plan to shout-out-loud and make your name bold and bolder in your business sphere.
Follow us on:
www.facebook.com/lalitpanditofficial

7 comments:

  1. Urgent need female for egg donation with the sum of $500,000.00 3 crore,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com
    whatsapp +91 9945317569

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

    They offer all kind of categories of loan they are

    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
    Student loan.........., Business startup loan
    Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need an urgent loan at low interest rate ? if yes.... We offer Loan at 3% rate apply now (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Bhagwan Kumawzt by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with whatsapp+919667837169

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) without any upfront fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com whatsapp number: +919667837169

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Company Name Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  6. TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY. IF YOU NEED A LOAN NOW EMAIL CONTACT drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Consider all your financial problems tackled and solved ASAP. Share this to help a soul right now THANKS.

    ReplyDelete