Friday 22 January 2021

Zing | Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya | Shagun Pandey returns to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya for the third time


Shagun Pandey who was previously seen in Tujhse Hai Raabta will soon be appearin
g for the third time in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya on Zing. Considering PTKK as his second home, Shagun believes that with every appearance on the show, his growth and learning has always increased.

Elaborating his experience on the show so far, Shagun Pandey shares, “I have been a part of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya on Zing since the very formative years of my career. I have played a village guy in Season 7, wherein I performed with Shivangi Joshi. Then I was also a part of Mirza Saheba story 2 years ago and now I’m back on the show and playing a pilot which is an upgrade in my character graph also. I like doing PTKK because it brings me out of my comfort zone. The show is episodic that portrays heart touching love stories wherein I get to play different characters and explore my skills and new stories to perform.”

Sharing his excitement about his episode in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya season 11, he adds, “I’m extremely thrilled and if I have to give a one liner of the episode to all my fans and viewers, I would say that this is a love story which is full of compassion, sincerity and connection. There is a strong bond on a human level between the two characters when they fall in love with each other. I'm sure viewers will love to watch it.”

The episode will narrate the story of Sudhish Pillai, a free-spirited pilot who takes time off for a yearly holiday. However, as fate would have it, he injures his leg and is forced to find accommodation for himself. After checking into a quaint bungalow turned into a guest house, his eyes spot Reet and it’s love at first sight. As Sudhish tries to connect with Reet, he realises that her past does not allow her to live and enjoy the present. Does Sudhish go the extra mile to convince Reet? Does Reet end up falling in love with Sudhish?

No comments:

Post a Comment