New Delhi, May 13, 2021: Healthy work-life balance along with holistic well-being has taken precedence as we fight the second wave of COVID-19. Taking responsibility of its employees, Home Credit India has come forth in these times of crisis. Keeping this in mind, Home Credit India is supporting its employees with a slew of financial and medical assistance measures which ensures safeguarding the life of employees and their families.
EMPLOYEE CENTRIC COVID TASK FORCE
Home Credit India has set up a COVID task force comprising proactive and willing employees who go that extra mile to help other colleagues. The task forces help in a range of activities, from:
- Creating awareness regarding plasma donation
- Providing vehicle assistance in case of emergency
- Home Credit has also put together a fund to give financial help for employees
- Acquired Oxygen Concentrator and Oxygen Cylinder at various office locations for emergency usage for employees and their families
- Assistance for arrangement of beds in hospitals
FINANCIAL & MEDICAL AID TO AFFECTED EMPLOYEES
- For all employees, advance leave allocation has been put in place for the entire year that can be availed for COVID-19 period.
- Home Credit has initiated a program where an employee who has been deceased due to COVID will be given salary for one-year upto INR 5 lakh.
- Increased insurance coverage of INR 3 lakhs from INR 1 lakh under ESIC benefits. This will make a big difference for the frontline team
24x7 FREE DOCTOR CONSULTATION
In today’s time, people are psychologically and emotionally feeling drained and even smallest of the problems are becoming a cause for worry. Currently, it is important that the employees and their families get timely medical guidance. To assist employees, Home Credit has organized free online doctor consultation services for free.
EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL WELL BEING OF EMPLOYEES CARE FOR EMPLOYEES
The anxiety of testing COVID positive apart, organizations have also realized that a large section of employees are just overwhelmed by the despairing situation.
- Wellness programs have been scheduled for all employees.
- Activities like Zumba, Yoga, etc. have been arranged.
- All field staff across locations have been given N95 masks and face shield
- Several Webinars are being organized by Home Credit India for employees and their well-being
About Home Credit India:
Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a local arm of the international consumer finance provider with operations spanning over Europe and Asia and committed to drive financial inclusion in India. The company is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering wide financial solutions that are simple, transparent, and accessible to all. Home Credit India has an employee base of over 13,500 and has been consistently expanding operations since its entry in 2012, with its operations spread over 367 cities across 22 States in India. The company has a strong network of around 30,600 points-of-sale (PoS) and is growing with a customer base of over 11.7 million customers, driven by Pan-India expansion across major markets, a range of diversified and innovative products backed by superior customer experience.
For more information, visit www.homecredit.co.in
Post a Comment