Friday 21 October 2022

How these STAR Bharat actors are going to celebrate this year

*Rachana Mistry aka Vidhi from Star Bharat’s Na Umra Ki Seema Ho* - "In a world where everything is readymade, I still prefer to make traditional homemade mithai for Diwali, the world is going fast forward and somewhere in this fast life we forget to enjoy our time to the fullest and especially during the festival times. I believe no matter what we should still keep up with the traditions and enjoy the time of festivals, especially Diwali like old times and doing the same. I always celebrate my Diwali with the ritual of cleaning the house and making mithais at home along with my mother. I love to make all types of Diwali delicacies from making ‘Karanji’ which is my favorite to making ‘Soan Papdi’ and ‘Besan ke laddoo. This Diwali is going to be special because I’m going to be celebrating it on set with the Na Umra ki Seema ho family. My Diwali ritual is making rangolis outside my home. Since I’ll be shooting this year, there is no specific shopping as such, because of the tight schedule.  

*Sneha Wagh aka Amba from Star Bharat’s Na Umra Ki Seema Ho* - “This year’s Diwali is going to be special because my sister was in Bhusawal and she'll be back for 3-4 days and it's going to be a family reunion but I also miss my dad. On Diwali we always light up our house with a lot of diyas, we also put rangoli and we offer pooja on the day of Lakshmi pooja. My favorite sweet is ‘besan ka laddoo. There’s just going to be minimal shopping for Diwali, just a few clothes and decorations. My Fondest memory is when we were kids, we used to build Shivaji maharajas forts and on the last day of Diwali, we used to break those forts down with crackers. Since I've grown up I realized that crackers aren't healthy. I would like to wish my fans a very happy Diwali and I hope this Diwali yall light up your lives like the diyas and stay safe”.

*Sayali Salunkhe from Star Bharat’s Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai* -"I haven't really had the chance to celebrate Diwali in maybe four or five years due to my busy shooting schedule, but before that, of course, I used to do so with my family and friends. This Diwali is going to be special as I’m going to celebrate it with differently-abled kids. I’m glad to have an opportunity to make Diwali special for these kids and make them happy.

Ayushi Khurana aka Ajooni from Star Bharat’s ‘Ajooni’ – “I'm especially looking forward to the Diwali festival this year because I have some time off during this period, and I have something wonderful planned to make this Diwali memorable. I've always been fascinated by the craft of pottery, so this year, in an effort to make this Diwali a little more special, I made the decision to learn how to make clay diyas. I'm always eager to learn new things and give them a try, so this time I'm using the festival as an occasion to attempt something that will stand out in my memory and make this festival even more special. As artists, we are continuously on set, so we don't have much time to fully enjoy the festivals. However, I'm glad because I have a holiday this Diwali and have a ton of other things on my list in addition to trying my hand at pottery. If everything goes according to plan, I may even travel to my hometown to celebrate Diwali with my family. So, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Diwali in advance because I'm really looking forward to the celebration this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment