Friday 13 September 2024

Saajha Sindoor actress Krutika Desai on her love for Lord Ganesha: I have a permanent idol of Ganeshji at home, and I decorate my house for him every year

Ganesh Chaturthi, a vibrant and beloved festival, brings millions of devotees together to seek blessings from Lord Ganesha. As the celebrations near their end, actress Krutika Desai, who plays Dhara in Sun Neo's show Saajha Sindoor, visited the famous Fortcha Raja Ganesh Utsav mandal. She sought Bappa's blessings for her well-being and the success of the show, while also sharing her personal plans for the festival.
Krutika Desai shared, "Ganesh Chaturthi is a festival that's very special to me. It always brings positive changes in my life, as Ganpati Bappa helps remove obstacles and brings new beginnings and opportunities. We used to bring Ganeshji home every year for three years, but after COVID, we stopped. Now, I have a permanent idol of Ganeshji at home, and we dress him up and worship him. I also decorate the house, and that's how I celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi."
The Saajha Sindoor actress added, "I'm a very spiritual person, and for me, Ganeshji is like a guru. I feel this is the best time of the year because he always stands by me and clears the path ahead. This time of year feels magical and truly meaningful to me. I love the delicious Ukdiche Modak and the sound of dhol and tasha. I hope Ganpati Bappa blesses our Sun Neo show Saajha Sindoor with great success and brings happiness to everyone's life!"
Krutika Desai plays the role of Dhara in Saajha Sindoor, opposite Sahil Uppal (Gagan) and Stuti Vinkle (Phooli). The show, airing on Sun Neo, promises a captivating portrayal of emotions and relationships amidst the grandeur of Rajasthan's aristocracy.
*Tune in to Sun Neo to watch Saajha Sindoor, every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM.*

No comments:

Post a Comment