Monday 18 November 2019

#HappyBirthdayMickey - Our beloved celebrities sharing special moments of our favorite Disney character, Mickey on his birthday

It’s our favorite Disney character, Mickey Mouse’s birthday today! Binding generations together more than any other animated character, Mickey Mouse reminds people of laughter, optimism, and hope. With his universal appeal and ability to emotionally connect with generations all over the world, no other character quite occupies a similar space in the hearts and minds of our fan base. 
Here are a few quotes from our favorite celebrity
Gurmeet Choudhary - The life of us humans is such that we every day are facing lots of obstacles and still countering it and going ahead with a positive note in our life. Mickey Mouse taught us exactly that. The cat would chase try to spoil his life but he is happy countering all the obstacles and having a great life with mini he’s cute and loved as well.
Angira Dhar -  For me Mickey Mouse was always a symbol of happiness as he reminded me of the fact that “school is OVER” and today after years, when I think of him it reminds me to take a break to feel happy and child like. He is never going to go out of fashion because he’s not just an iconic cartoon character, he is a feeling! And a good one at that!
Terence Lewis - My most fond memory of Mickey is watching it on Doordarshan in my childhood days with all my friends at my neighbor's house. Mickey still remains to be my favorite character and the thing that makes him so affable, adorable and relevant is his cheerful and kind nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment