Thursday 23 January 2020

‘Chik Chok’ ka chaska chadha Bhaiyas aur Bhabhis pe

Sharing her experience of working on this episode, Shubhangi Atre a.k.a Angoori Bhabhi said, “I am on a video app similar to Chik Chok which often keeps me occupied during my spare time. I thoroughly enjoy creating these videos and hence shooting this episode was an absolute fun one. Unlike the scenario where we take up a single character to showcase it for 4-5 episodes, this one episodes captures 2-3 different looks of ours. While in one scene I am playing a school girl, there is another scene where I am doing the Naagin dance. We had absolute while shooting this episode and I hope the viewers enjoy this too!”
Tune into Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, every Monday to Friday at 10:30 pm only on &TV

No comments:

Post a Comment