Thursday 6 October 2022

'Unfaithful' - A tale of love & deception

Mika Singh's music label Music & Sound brings together Jaan Kumar Sanu, Gananay Chadha (Rio) & Naqiyah Haji in a musical love triangle so intense it will leave the audiences spellbound. Presenting to you the beautiful and ever so relatable, "Unfaithful"
Directed by Sumit Bhardwaj, Composer: Sufi Khan, Lyrics: Sufi Khan,  Produced By: Mika Singh & Dr. Tarang Krishna
The launch saw the presence of  Rajiv Thakur, Gurpreet Kaur Chadha,  Ananya Chadha,  Basannt R Rasiwasia, Abhishek Awasthi,  Siddharth Kasyap & many more
Mika Singh's music label- Music and Sound which creates original music in different genres and showcases them with a complete visual treat released a romantic ballad sung by Jaan Kumar Sanu, ft.  Gananay Chadha (Rio) & Naqiyah Haji
Jaan's beautiful voice touches the soul coupled with  Gananay Chadha (Rio) & Naqiyah Haji's acting prowess. Jaan who rose to fame with his stint in Bigg Boss has been winning hearts in Bollywood & other music industries with his emotive vocals. The very charming & handsome  Gananay Chadha (Rio) who is exclusively managed by Music and Sound has portrayed his role to perfection alongside Naqiyah Haji, a digital sensation.
Unfaithful is high on its musical richness, subtlety, and uncanny ability to reach deep within the hearts of the audience.
Mika Singh says "Three of them have done a great job. Wishing the entire team luck for their future projects"
Jaan Kumar Sanu says "I am so thankful to Mika Dada that he gave me a chance in the field I belong to. I have met many people but dada as he said has always stood by myself’"
Gananay Chadha (Rio) says "I have known Mika Singh since I was a child he has always been there for me and I’m so glad to announce that my 1st project is from his music label’"
Naqiyah Haji says "The time I heard this track I wanted to be a part of it & the way I have fallen in love with this I’m sure you'll also connect with it. But the biggest thanks goes to Mika Ji who has got all of us together and made it a success

--

No comments:

Post a Comment