Thursday 8 August 2024

Triptii Dimri to relish the magic of her iconic character Laila in theatres again

Tritpii Dimri shares her excitement on re-release of Laila Majnu in Theatres
Actor Triptii Dimri has made significant strides in her career, earning critical acclaim and commercial success. One of her most remarkable performances is her portrayal of Laila in the film Laila Majnu.
Owing to the immense love and appreciation from the audience, Laila Majnu has been re-released in Mumbai after its successful re-release in Kashmir, where the film was originally shot. The film received an overwhelming response in Kashmir, prompting the makers to bring it back to theatres in all over the India as well.
In celebration of this, the makers organized a special event to announce the re-release, with the cast, including Triptii Dimri and Avinash Tiwary, and also ace filmmaker Imtiaz Ali in attendance. At the event, Triptii shared her excitement about the re-release, expressing how rare it is in today's time for a film to leave such a lasting impact.
Expressing her gratitude, Triptii Dimri said, "Well, it's a very, very special moment for all of us. It's been six years since the release of Laila Majnu, and today, when I was standing outside with everyone, we did this during the trailer launch, and even today, I had the same butterflies. We have the same level of excitement, and the same level of nervousness, and this is a very special moment I would say. It's been six years to the film and I used to keep telling Sajid Sir but he didn't believe me. However, but there hasn't been a single day where I haven't received a message from Laila Majnu on my Instagram or my Facebook. I mean the kind of love that we have received for this film is just amazing."

She added, "When we announced that the film is re-releasing in Kashmir, I received so many messages from people across the world, asking, 'Why not in Australia, why not in London, why not in Delhi, why not in Bombay?' Yesterday when I posted that it is re-releasing all over India, everybody is just extremely happy and this is only possible because of their love. So, I would like to thank the audience and thank my entire team for making a film like this. It is something that will always hold a special place in my heart."
Apart from this, Triptii Dimri will be next seen in Vicky Vidya Ka Woh Wala Video along with Rajkummar Rao, in Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 with Kartik Aaryan and in Dhadak 2 with Siddhant Chaturvedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment