Wednesday 31 July 2024

Sara Khan OPENS UP about playing sextuplet roles in Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya: I learned about this on the first day of the shoot, it was both shocking and

Actress Sara Khan needs no introduction. From TV shows to Bollywood movies to OTT series, she has carved a niche for herself in the entertainment industry. Currently, she is winning hearts and turning heads as Goddess Kritikayein in Sun Neo’s recently launched show, Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya. The talented actress recently recalled her first day of shooting for the show and revealed why she was shocked and surprised when she learned more about her role.

Sara Khan revealed, "When the director first told me about the scene where I would appear as six different characters in one frame, I thought it was just for a promo, to create some visual effect, or for my entry scene. Gradually, in every scene I did, I had to act alone with my characters, I was talking to myself, asking questions and answering them, and reacting to things alone. I kept wondering if this was going to continue. Later, I learned the backstory of Goddess Kritikayein. It was then that I understood I would always have to play multiple roles.”

She further added, "This was different and new compared to anything I have done in my career before. I have played a double role before, but never sextuplet roles. So, when I learned about this on the first day of the shoot, it was both shocking and surprising for me."

Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya is a family drama that follows Vaishnavi (played by Brinda Dahal), an orphan who reveres Chhathi Maiyya (portrayed by Devoleena Bhattacharjee) as her mother. To find out, *watch Chhathi Maiyya Ki Bitiya on Sun Neo every Monday to Friday at 7:00 pm only on Sun Neo.

No comments:

Post a Comment