Friday 26 April 2019

ALTBalaji Sets up Priyank Sharma’s Biggest Fan on A date to Remember

ALTBalaji, widely applauded for its creative content and riveting story lines, completed two glorious years. Marking its second anniversary in a unique style, the platform recently conducted the 'ALT KA SABSE BADA FAN' contest held on a social media platform to gratify its loyal users. The winner of the contest from Mumbai got the golden opportunity to meet her dream star – Priyank Sharma, the lead from PuncchBeat and go on a date with him.
The winner of ALT Sabse Bada Fan, Aparna Rambhia said, “I would like to thank ALTBalaji for making my dream come true. It was an unbelievable moment, seeing Priyank in front of me.  I feel special to have got this opportunity to meet him today. Along with my favorite Puncchbeat, I have also followed ALTBalaji’s Class of 2017, Kehne ko Humsafar Hain and will continue to watch more exciting shows.
Speaking about going on a date with his biggest fan actor Priyank Sharma said"Seeing someone happy, because of you, is the greatest feeling. Making my fans day brings a smile on my face, especially when I mean so much to them. It is their love and admiration that makes me the actor that I am today. I would like to thank ALTBalaji for this incredible opportunity as it made me reach out to my fans and experience a blissful feeling altogether.”
Known for his role in ALTBalaji's 'PuncchBeat', the young and suave Priyank has a fan following going into millions all around the world. He was recently featured in the famous chartbuster “Buzz” alongside Aastha Gill.

Stay tuned for more updates only on ALTBalaji app.

No comments:

Post a Comment