Friday 26 April 2019

From Sunny Leone to Anveshi Jain, the internet's got a new sensation to be hooked on to


Ever since Sunny Leone entered the Indian entertainment industry, the dazzling diva has been making news and headlines for all the right reasons. In no time did the sultry siren win hearts taking her popularity offline to ending up being the most Googled person in India at one point in time. Following in her footsteps towards her rise to the top has been ALTBalaji’s Gandii Baat 2 actress, Anveshi Jain.
The second season of the erotic series sure seems to have worked wonders for Anveshi, as the ravishing starlet was the most Googled personality in the country a few months back. Something even she wouldn't have imagined in her wildest dreams.
Speaking about her success, Anveshi quipped, "I firmly believe that an actor is as good as the team that leads him or him towards delivering their best. So the entire credit goes to the team of Gandii Baat Season 2 for whatever I could achieve! I have a long road ahead of me, and this is just a stepping stone in my journey. I would like to thank each and everyone who has contributed to my acceptance, including the legion of fans on my social media, a tribe that seems to be growing every passing day. I have a lot of films, web series and music videos, as well as my own private album in the pipeline till the end of the year. All of this feels like a dream that I do not want to wake up from."
According to an analysis report shared by a data analytics agency, Anveshi, who won a lot of hearts playing the role of Neeta in the erotic-series, hit the 20 million mark on desktops, while she was searched an astounding 10mn times on mobile handsets. With Anveshi's popularity surging with every passing day, fans too cannot wait to see another glimpse of this ravishing star. Things surely are going to get better for everyone as Anveshi will next be seen in ALTBalaji’s upcoming web series Boss - Baap of Special Services. Having seen the heights Sunny Leone's reached, be sure to expect new levels of stardom for Anveshi in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment