Friday 31 July 2020

Star Bharat Artists – Friendship Day Quotes


Paridhi Sharma

Paridhi Sharma who is essaying the role of Maa Vaishno Devi in Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi shares her insights about Friendship Day, "I am very happy that my son is coming back. Like every year, this year too I will be able to celebrate my Friendship Day with my son.  It is said that a mother is the first best friend of her child knowing that we celebrate friendship day each and every year. I will tie friendship band to my son.”

Madirakshi Mundle

Madirakshi Mundle who is essaying the role of Maa Lakshmi in Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi shares her insights about Friendship Day, “Friends have played a major role in my life. They have been there when and wherever needed. Our bond has increased even more stronger with these difficult times. I would like to dedicate this friendship day to all my close friends.”

Ishita Ganguly

Ishita Ganguly who is essaying the role of Draupadi in radhaKrishn – Krishn Arjun Gatha and Maa Kaali in ‘Jag jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi – Kahani Mata Rani Ki shares her beautiful thoughts on celebrating Friendship Day every day, "For me 'Friendship Day' is just not a day. It should be celebrated every day. Friendship is a blessing and if you are blessed with friends just cherish them every day. It is the purest and priceless relation. This year's friendship day is even more special because I will be celebrating it on sets with my co-stars from 'RadhaKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha'. Sumedh, who is my on-screen Sakha (Friend) is teaching me to speak fluent Marathi and I am teaching him Bengali. Kinshuk and Mallika are always a good company and we have lots of fun post pack up I could ever ask for. For my other show on Star Bharat, 'Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishno Devi - Kahani Mata Rani Ki' I will miss Madirakshi and Paridhi. We all have great time while we shoot for the show and it's always a lot of fun with these girls. With all my friends I would celebrate this day connecting with them virtually and play musical charades. I wish all my fans a very Happy Friendship Day. Stay safe and take care."

Sumedh Mudgalkar

Sumedh Mudgalkar who plays the pivotal role of Krishn on Star Bharat's show 'RadhKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha says, "This year's friendship day will be different considering the safety norms and lockdown. I have wonderful co-stars who also happen to be my extended family. This year I'll be celebrating friendship day with Ishita who is also my on-screen Sakhi (Friend) and we have a great on screen bond which is a result of the time that we all spend together off-screen. Ishita is giving me Bengali lessons and in return I am teaching her Marathi. I have known Kinshuk for a while and working with him has already been a great opportunity. We both connect well with music so we will plan a nice musical karaoke night. This friendship day I feel blessed to spend time with my 'RadhaKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha' co-stars."

Kinshuk Vaidya

Kinshuk Vaidya who is currently winning hearts with the portrayal of his onscreen character of Arjun talks about his Friendship Day plans, "Playing the role of Arjun on 'RadhaKrishn - Krishn Arjun Gatha' has been a wonderful journey since day one. With the show's new chapter and the story which focuses on the friendship between Krishn and Arjun is in itself an example. Spending time with my co-stars on this day is indeed a blessing in disguise. We will celebrate this day on sets. I feel friendship is the only cement that holds the world together and it would be my absolute honour to be able to celebrate this day with my close friends on sets."


No comments:

Post a Comment