Friday 31 July 2020

ZEE TV: Friendship Day Quotes

MugdhaChapekar who plays the role of Prachi in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya revealed, "I feel every day is friendship's day, but I do celebrate the day every year. While I won't be able to meet my best friends this year as they are both out of Mumbai, I will surely do a video call with them. I will also be celebrating Friendship's Day on the sets of Kumkum Bhagya with my Gucci Gang. Me, Sriti Jha, Krishna Kaul, Aparna Mishra and Zeeshan Khan have a group on the set and we call ourselves the Gucci Gang. We all will celebrate the day together, but prior to Friendship's Day I want to tell all my friends a special thanks. Thank you for being there, I count on you guys always and I can’t thank my stars to have found you all."

Karan Jotwani who plays the role of Neel in Zee TV’s Qurbaan Hua mentioned,“Friendship’s Day is quite a special moment of our lives and as much as I really miss my friends and would love to catch up with them, the current times are tough and demand that we stay at home. However, I do have quite some memories to cherish upon especially with school friends. Back in school, we never really had a big friends circle, but we were pretty close knit amongst ourselves. We used to pull a lot of crazy pranks on each other that may not sound really evil to us, but we had quite blast when we pulled it on the person. I have always had a handful of friends that I hold very close to myself and there are several memories associated with each one of them that it would be difficult to just pick out the most special one.”

Ruhi Chaturvedi who plays the role of Sherlyn in Zee TV's Kundali Bhagya revealed, "I don't feel there should be a special day for friendship, as it is a 24 * 7 commitment. I feel we should always be there for our friends and not celebrate the bond on just one day. But on Friendship's Day I want to tell all my friends that it's easy to meet someone who is crazy, but to stay with them and adapt to their craziness is a different level of friendship and I feel they have done this very beautifully. I remember, once I landed at a friend's place in Punjab without informing and from there, we had a crazy unplanned trip to Himachal. I'm a person who plans everything, but this unplanned trip was the best trip ever and having such friends who will not question you and go on such unplanned adventures are the best. I know I shall be friends with them even after we become ghost."

ManitJoura who plays the role of Rishabh in Zee TV's Kundali Bhagya said, "To be honest, I don't wait for Friendship's Day to make my friend feel special. Whenever we meet, it is Friendship's Day. I don't have many close friends actually. I do have many friends, acquaintances and family members, but close friends are just two. But I have so many memories with them! In fact, we recently did a road trip across America and it was one of our most memorable trips ever. Now, I just wish we plan a road trip pretty soon, I really need it. It should be filled with adventures, where we go on a trek, camping, ride horses and make many more memories. I wish everyone a Happy Friendship's Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment