Tuesday 11 August 2020

Mira Kapoor reveals what keeps Shahid & her kids healthy!

 Mira Kapoor shares how she spices up her family’s health & the nuskas she learnt from her mom & grandmom at the Tata Sampann spices event. She also spills the beans on how Shahid Kapoor manages to stay fit always! Watch the videos to know more. (LINK: https://we.tl/t-8jpINkTxGQ)

She was also seen sharing her immunity building secrets given the current pandemic:

  1. I have always been health-conscious, but with the current pandemic, immunity and health have become more important than ever! My go-to spice for immunity-building is haldi. It is such a versatile ingredient and has been known for its immunity-building properties for centuries - it blends so well in any kadha. I ensure my family has immunity-boosting haldi-kadha daily - I believe it helps spice up our health from within. I will now make a conscious effort to include spices with natural oils as natural oils are what gives spices their health benefits and nutritional value.
  2. I try to exercise at least an hour every day, be it some simple home exercises or yoga asanas . Anulom Vilom and Pranayam have been spoken about as asanas that help strengthen the respiratory system. So why not try it out!
  3. A good sleep of 8 hours and a calm mind. This pandemic has been a stressful time for all. Worrying won’t help but add to your issues. Meditating daily and ensuring a sound sleep helps me keep a positive attitude.
  4. Inhale steam 1-2 times a day. This helps keeping the nasal passage clear. It’s a simple at home technique I use.
  5. No eating out and sticking to simple home cooked meals

Feel free to reach out in case you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment