Friday 30 October 2020

#WhozTakingCareOfYou: Onelife Nutriscience Creates a trending Social Media Awareness Campaign for ongoing Covid-19 Pandemic Effectively


Onelife India, has introduced a social awareness campaign, which revolves around the importance of wearing the Mask correctly.  Onelife social awareness  campaign revolves around the idea of highlighting humourous, incorrect ways in which people have been wearing masks these days and the need to avoid it as there is only one correct way to wear your mask. Mask has been identified as one of the most effective covid essential in controlling the spread of the virus. Governments across countries have been asking people to wear masks whenever they step out. In Spite of this, due to lack of awareness it's been noticed that people at large have failed to follow the guidelines laid down for COVID 19 thus defeating the entire purpose of wearing the mask. 

Onelife India, a preventive healthcare company based out of Bombay for their CSR activity have initiated a social awareness campaign to motivate people to wear their masks appropriately. The year 2020 is forever going to be known as the year of COVID-19 pandemic and we as a community need to come together now more than ever to prevent this, so therefore we need to motivate people to wear their masks correctly concludes, Vinay Jain, Chief Operating Officer at Onelife Nutriscience Pvt Ltd.

The healthcare  company known to implement the CSR approach semi-quarterly has initiated this campaign to encourage influencers and millenials to participate and create awareness as much as possible. The campaign has been orchestrated  to urge people to take up the challenge and show incorrect ways they have observed people wearing their mask and spread the message that there is only one way to wear your mask. 
A lot of well known influencers like Riaan George, Erika Packard, Sejal Bhatt have participated in this challenge, for more information go on the #Whoztakingcareofyou

Commenting on the awareness campaign, Gaurav Aggarwal, Founder, Onelife said,  

"Today we live in a world where the Covid-19 pandemic is our reality, and it is still an ongoing battle. We as a community need to come together and spread awareness, that irrespective of the cases increasing or decreasing we need to protect ourselves, our families and our communities, and we can do this by following small safety measures, one of which is wearing your mask correctly". 

About Onelife:
Onelife Nutriscience Pvt. Ltd. (”Onelife”) owns the consumer healthcare brand “Onelife – Live it right”. Onelife has over 100 products in the nutrition, wellness and beauty space with presence in more than 15 cities across West and North India. Onelife has recently raised Pre-Series A funding of INR 50 Mn from a group of HNIs from Pharma / Healthcare & Chemicals Industry. 

OneLife is a nutrition, wellness and beauty brand born purely out of passion and the need for making Indians fitter. 

They aspire to leverage the gifts of nature and science to help you make holistic lifestyle changes, with minimalistic effort, improving overall wellbeing. Combining Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Allopathy, OneLife focuses on the standard Indian diet compared to the ideal diet and analyses deficiencies when innovating their products. The brand follows strict guidelines set by the Indian Council of Medical Research for recommended daily allowances (RDA) and transparent and informative labelling.

2 comments:

  1. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete