Wednesday 28 October 2020

Zee Tv: Brahmarakshas Season 2: Interview Transcript of Nikki Sharma

 Q. What is the concept and USP of the show?

A:  After the super success of Brahmarakshas, the second season of this show is set to return on Zee TV with a unique and compelling narrative once again inspired by the folklores about the Bhramarakshas. It is a fantasy thriller laced with lots of romance and drama wherein a new story unfolds with completely fresh characters. There's Kalindi who finds herself in a tough battle to protect herself and the love of her life, Angad against the evil Brahmarakshas who wants to attain immortality by marrying her. The show places a strong emphasis on the extent one can go to for love through Kalindi’s journey and her determination to protect her near and dear ones. There is a lot of mystery and intrigue surrounding the hidden motives of the evil Brahmarakshas which is bound to keep the viewers on the edge of their seats. The unique storyline, the characters as well as the plot surrounding good v/s evil will surely intrigue one and all.

 Q. Tell us more about your character.

A:  I play the character of Kalindi. She is a young 21-year old, living an ordinary life and she just has an ordinary dream to complete her graduation and bag a decent job. While balancing her time between academics, household chores and her quest of being financially independent, Kalindi does not let her introverted nature, status or fate decide the way she will be treated by others. She is quite a strong headed and opinionated individual. In fact, oblivious to her own beauty and charms, Kalindi does not pay heed to the attention she gets from several rich men until she falls in love with Angad. However, her life takes a turn when the evilBrahmarakshas interferes in their love story so that he can marry Kalindi and become the most powerful evil being. But she is determined to protect her loved ones and Kalindi will fight a gruelling battle of Good versus Evil with the Brahmarakshas

Q. Is this your first supernatural show? What made you experiment with the genre?

A: Yes, it is my first show in the supernatural genre and I am rather thrilled to experience the quirks and elements in this space. Fantasy shows are one of my favorites as they come with a lot of scope to experiment, which I believe is always such a treat for an actor’s soul. From all the interesting and intriguing experiences that I have heard about shooting for supernatural dramas, I am really excited and eager to venture into this journey.  Moreover, I quite connect with Kalindi’s nature and determination and believe I can do a great job at bringing her alive on screen.

Q. How is the second season of Brahmarakshas different from the first?

A: While the first season of Brahmarakshas was a huge success, the story and characters are quite different in the second season. In our show, we see Brahmarakshas returning once again, but this time with more powerand quite different and evil intentions in place. His motive is not just to seek revenge against his past, but to emerge as the most powerful being and thus he gets ready to fight an ordinary mortal unaware of her strength and determination. I don’t want to give away too much, but I can say that the viewers will also see how the show progresses in a very different many and how this good v/s evil story is quite unique.

Q. Tell us about your shoot experience and shooting with Balaji?

A: To be honest, its just been a week since we began shooting for the show,  and till now I’ve had a great time with the whole crew, and I can imagine the experience going forward to be quite a thrilling and enriching one. It’s exciting shooting with Balaji as well as withPearl, especially since it is my first with them as well. Pearl is really helpful when it comes to helping me enact my scenes, and he makes my work nearly 50% easier. I really do look forward to the journey ahead.

Q.  How was your experience shooting during COVID-19?

A. I can say that it is quite an overwhelming feeling considering the current scenario. Having said that,the production has kept our safety in mind and is ensuring all the precautions are taken during the shoot. On a personal level too, we understand the sensitivity of the situation and take proper care of ourselves and follow all the guidelines given by the government. It is a very different experience for all of us but as everyone says, work shouldn’t stop and even I believe in the same.

Q. We also heard that you are planning on completing your graduation along with this show, how are you going to be managing both?

A: Yes, I had planned on pursuing psychology prior to receiving an offer for this character. However, realizing the importance of both, I am now planning on pursuing a part-time course in business administration while shooting alongside for the show. I look forward to owning a business of my own few years down the line and hence I have strategically planned this decision. It’s going to be challenging yet exciting, however I’m confident about the decisions that I have taken and will ensure I balance both.

Q. Since you are shooting for a supernatural show, are you someone who gets scared of the concepts?

A. I have been intrigued for so long by supernatural concepts and characters that I think more than getting scared, I am thrilled to venture on this journey. While shooting for it might not really scare me, I do get spooked out watching supernatural or horror movies especially if I am alone.

Q. What are your upcoming projects?

A. Right now my focus is only on Brahmarakshas 2 and I hope that the show will entertainviewers and they will enjoy watching it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr odoma cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr odoma the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348100649947 or email:drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com    i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr odoma that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com?. or WHATSAPP +2348100649947

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete