Saturday 31 October 2020

Zee TV:“I enjoy Abhishek’s company, he's extremely entertaining,” says Anjum Fakih


The talented actress plays Shristi in Zee TV’s Kundali Bhagya

As we stepped into the new normal as the lockdown rules were relaxed, Zee TV resumed shoots of its popular shows and reconnected its audiences with the journeys of their beloved characters. Kundali Bhagya, which has been the top-most show of the Indian Television industry, also offered a rather interesting twist to its viewers after its comeback. The wedding drama in Karan (Dheeraj Dhoopar) and Preeta’s (Shraddha Arya) lives kept the audience on the edge of their seats. In fact, the new entry of Pawan (Ankit Gupta) created havoc in #PreeRan's (as they are fondly addressed) life as he along with Mahira (Swati Kapoor) kidnapped Preeta.

Post the kidnapping sequence and the drama surrounding it, the audience was in for a sweet and romantic treat as Karan - Preeta surprised everyone with a romantic dance sequence. While the audience seems to adore Karan and Preeta's onscreen jodi, another adorable onscreen couple that has caught the viewer’s attention is Shristi (Anjum Fakih) and Sameer's (Abhishek Kapur) jodi. The duo looks sizzling together and their chemistry is something viewers love to watch. While they share a great bond onscreen, Abhishek Kapur and Anjum Fakih have developed a great camaraderie off-screen as well. However, did you know that they weren't friends initially. In fact, having started their relationship on a strictly professional note, they didn't become friends for nearly a year. Lately, the duo has started to bond a lot and have become extremely close buddies.  

Talking about their equation, Abhishek Kapur who plays the role of Sameer in Zee TV's Kundali Bhagya revealed, “I have massive respect for Anjum. I remember when I shot my first scene with her for Kundali Bhagya, she made me feel extremely comfortable as I was quite nervous. In the beginning, our bond was limited to professional note and it was strictly a formal equation. Anjum and I weren't friends for nearly six to seven months after we started shooting. We never even got the chance to hang out with each other. However, our friendship became stronger during the second year of Kundali Bhagya as we started to know each other and chill with each other. I have spent lot of time with Anjum off-screen now and we really enjoy together a lot and are the best of friends.

Anjum Fakih also added, “Abhishek, I feel is very reserved as a person and it takes him time to get comfortable, especially in new environments. Me being the bang opposite of him, helped ease out the situation for both of us. While initially we never got to hang out, I only had immense respect and love for Abhishek, and I admired working with him. He’s such a great actor and he has been slaying in the role of Sameer. I must say that our bond started getting stronger once we started to spend time with each other off screen and I enjoy Abhishek’s company a lot. He's very entertaining and fun to be around and I consider him one of my closest friends.”

While Anjum and Abhishek bond offscreen, their equation in Kundali Bhagya is also getting stronger by the day. After PreeRan's marriage, what will happen ShrishMeer's life?

 

To know more, tune into Kundali Bhagya every Monday to Saturday at 9:30 pm only on Zee TV!

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. I want to share my amazing experience with the great spell caster Dr Mark my husband was cheating on me and when I found out we had a fight which lead him filling for a divorce I cried and fell sick when I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about Dr Mark and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted Dr Mark and he told me not to worry that after 24 hours he will cancel the divorce and my husband will be back to me after I did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back, thank you once again Dr Mark you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you. contact Dr Mark through his email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com He cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: HERPES VIRUS LASSA FEVER GONORRHEA HIV/AID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business Personal Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    * Finance services Help
    We offer Finance at low interest rate. of 3%
    We Offer all types of Finance
    Open 7 days a week from 24/7
    Service available nationwide
    I’ll advise you can contact us via email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete