Saturday 31 October 2020

Zee Bollywood kickstarts the festive season with 101% Shuddh Patakha filmen

While 2020 has been a crazy rollercoaster ride for each one of us, Zee Bollywood, the 101% Shuddh Bollywood Channel ensures that this year doesn’t dampen your festive spirit. Offering a zabardast and dhamakedar experience this Diwali season, the channel is all geared up to spread cheer and lighten up the mood with 101% Shuddh Pataka filmen from 1st November to 14th November, every night at 9 pm.

With a fire cracking movie line up curated basis the viewers favorite masala films, the two-week movie festival will showcase wholesome blockbuster entertainers like Laadla, Mohra, Ajooba, Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Ram Lakhan, Judaai and Chalbaaz amongst others. From 101% shuddh dhamaka action sequences to 101% shuddh pataka dialogues to 101% shuddh high voltage drama & comedy, the channel promises a mazedaar binge worthy entertainment for the viewers this festive season. So, grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the 101% Shuddh Pataka filmen with your family this Diwali.

101% Shuddh Pataka Filmen schedule:

Date

Movie

Time

1st November

Laadla

9 PM

2nd November

Mohra

3rd November

Ajooba

4th November

Dilwale

5th November

Kaho na Pyar hai

6th November

Jigar

7th November

Ram Lakhan

8th November

Adaalat

9th November

Judaai

10th November

Beta

11th November

Chalbaaz

12th November

Khuddar

13th November

Koyla

14th November

Andaaz


Enjoy these 101% Shuddh Pataka Filmen along with your family from 1st to 14th November every night at 9pm only on Zee Bollywood!

4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. I want to share my amazing experience with the great spell caster Dr Mark my husband was cheating on me and when I found out we had a fight which lead him filling for a divorce I cried and fell sick when I was searching about love quotes online I saw people talking about Dr Mark and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info I contacted Dr Mark and he told me not to worry that after 24 hours he will cancel the divorce and my husband will be back to me after I did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back, thank you once again Dr Mark you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you. contact Dr Mark through his email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com He cure all kinds of sickness or diseases such as: HERPES VIRUS LASSA FEVER GONORRHEA HIV/AID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.odoma the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.odoma write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.odoma instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348100649947. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written about Zee Bollywood kickstarts the festive season. If you want videos of Zee Bollywood kickstarts the festive season, please download vidmate. vidmate application allows you to use search box to search any video of your choice, in that search box you can easily search any video by typing the name of the video you want to download in your mobile And then you can download it and enjoy it. With the application, you can download any type of website videos and audios as per your wish. This application also lets you stream videos on your devices. You can also download Zee Bollywood kickstarts the festive season video and Vidmate from 9apps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Business Personal Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    * Finance services Help
    We offer Finance at low interest rate. of 3%
    We Offer all types of Finance
    Open 7 days a week from 24/7
    Service available nationwide
    I’ll advise you can contact us via email financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete