Monday 20 July 2020

A Traditional Birthday Celebration for Gracy Singh this Lockdown


Throwing a party, blowing birthday candles and making a wish is passé. This lockdown has seen a massive change in the trend where people are celebrating their birthdays most uniquely. From resorting to intimate birthday celebrations with special homemade delicacies replacing the cake to having video calls with near and dear ones, everyone has been experimenting with their birthdays, making it a day to remember. In sync with the new normal, Gracy Singh who portrays the role of ‘Santoshi Maa’ in  &TV’s Santoshi Maa Sunaye Vrat Kathayein is traditionally celebrating her birthday.
Actively involved in spiritual activities such as meditation, Gracy believes birthdays are special when you celebrate it the right way. Sharing details about her lockdown birthday, Gracy Singh says, “I have a separate room where I practice meditation sessions and prayers. On my birthday, like any other day, I started my day by seeking the Almighty’s blessing, followed by my regular meditation routine. Adding to my daily rituals, I offered a special prayer for my parents. I prepared a ‘Maha Prasad’ of our traditional ‘Atte Ka Halwa’ for the Bhog distributed among the building staff.”
The actor further shared, “Such events bring me a lot of inner peace as Birthdays are not only about accepting gifts but also about sharing what you can with people and loved ones around you. The power of giving is strong enough to supersede everything.”
Gracy Singh plays the role of Santoshi Maa in Santoshi Maa Sunaye Vrat Kathayein which airs every Monday to Friday at 9:00 pm only on &TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment