Thursday 22 October 2020

Make way for Amika Shail in Mirzapur 2

Mumbai: Singer turned actress Amika Shail is all set to be seen essaying a character of a singer in Mirzapur 2. Amika was last seen in Zee5 and AltBalaji's superhit franchise Gandii Baat 5.
Not many people know that Amika had humble beginnings when she was a part of the show 'Little Champs' at the age of 9. Amika is a 'Sangeet Visharad' having completed her post-graduation in music. Speaking on the occasion Amika said, "Its a hattrick for me as my two shows and a movie is premiering within a month. Gandii Baat 5 has done well and now I am biting my nails as the release date of Mirzapur 2 is inching closer which will be followed by Laxmmi Bomb. Mirzapur 2 is memorable for me as I essay the character of a singer in the series which is kidnapped by Munna Bhai essayed by Divyendu. What happens next is what I leave for the series."
Amika has been a part of television series like ‘Madam Sir’, ‘Laal Ishq’, ‘Shaadi Ke Siyape’ ‘Gunah’, ‘Abhay’, 'Balveer Returns', 'Divya Drushti', Udaan, etc. “I became emotional when the news broke out about my confirmation in Mirzapur. I had watched season 1 in 2018 and thoroughly enjoyed it just like the millions of fans world over. However, being a part of the show like magical. My pulse went ticking when on my first day on the sets I saw Kaleen Bhaiyya, Guddu and Munna. The character of a singer came very naturally to me, it was like a dream come true. I loved working with the stellar cast and crew. I learned a lot from watching Pankaj Ji acting as he has a very raw way of doing things. His perspective as an artist is amazing.  I believe that the almighty has already planned a good Diwali for me this year" said Amika as she signed off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment