Monday 26 October 2020

“The show has given me a lot and I’ll forever be grateful” shares Shweta Mahadik on leaving GuddanTumse Na Ho Payega

Zee TV's popular show, GuddanTumse Na Ho Payega, has captivated the telly audience with its intriguing story line ever since it was launched. While several twists and turns in Guddan (played by Kanika Mann) and Akshat's (played by Nishant Singh Malkani) life have kept the viewers at the edge of their seats, a new twist will leave all of them stunned. Shweta Mahadik, who has been an essential part of the show from the start and has seized the hearts of millions with a very strong character like Durga Jindal, will soon make an exit from the show.

Associated with the character of Durga for so long, Shweta finds it extremely difficult to bid adieu to this particularly outstanding television drama. After completing more than 500 episodes, the track of the show comes to an end for Durga and with a heavy heart Shweta has put down her papers to explore better opportunities in life.

Sharing her experience on working on GuddanTumse Na Ho Payega, Shweta shared, “After two fruitful years with the Guddan team, I feel this was the right time to move forward and look for bigger and lucrative avenues. I have worked really hard for the show and the show has given me fame, love and opportunity to be creative in abundance. This show is and will always be very close to my heart. I would like to thank the makers and the channel team to have considered me for the character of Durga Jindal. I hope the bond that I have with the people here stays intact forever and we get to do amazing projects in the future again. I would also like to thank my audience for showering me with loads of love and affection. I now look forward to what the future beholds for me and would like to request my fans for their blessings for the same.

Well, we will indeed miss Durga Jindal a lot!

In the upcoming episodes the viewers will witness the most crucial point where the two most important weddings are to take place. While ChotiGuddan is supposedly getting married to Money Birla(Pratham Kunwar) and Agastya(Savi Thakur) is getting married to Nia(Maera Mishra), in a peculiar twist of fate, a swap of the grooms happens. In a troubled situation like this, what will Guddan do?

Watch your favourite show, GuddanTumse Na Ho Payega, every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm, only on Zee TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment