Friday 17 July 2020

*Ayushmann’s inspired by Salvadore Dali!*


Ayushmann Khurrana is a multi-talented actor and he is always inspired by personalities who are multi-talented. *The actor is currently reading up on the life and times of Salvadore Dali, the iconic revolutionary artist.*
Ayushmann’s interest in Dali peaked after he binge watched the blockbuster series, Money Heist. 
The Dali masks in the show serve as a symbol of resistance and national pride. Like all surrealist art, Dali's work was inherently rebellious — the surrealist movement sought to disrupt the norm. Like the robbers (and their red jumpsuits) in Money Heist, Dali has become a symbol for revolution!
“This lockdown has really fuelled my interest to learn new things and I have just started reading up on Salvadore Dali, the iconic Spanish surreal artist. My interest to know about his life and works peaked when I watched Money Heist and I really wanted to know more,” says Ayushmann.
The star adds, “He was a man of many talents. He painted, was into graphic arts, had interest in films, sculpture, design, photography, etc. Basically, he was drawn to all things creative and I just wanted to read up on how his mind worked. People who are multi-faceted and multi-talented are huge inspirations to me. I look to learn from their lives.”
The versatile actor shared that such personalities motivate him thoroughly. 
During Guru Purnima, Ayushamann had hailed the *iconic Kishore Kumar* to be a huge inspiration in his life and career. He says, “I have been very vocal about being intrigued by Kishore Kumar too. Such icons are an institution in themselves and have left behind so many learnings for us to grasp, for us to understand. I’m thoroughly enjoying learning about their lives, their philosophies and their beliefs.”
Ayushmann’s connection with Money Heist is extremely personal because he is hugely fascinated by the character El Professor. The Article 15 actor, in coronavirus lockdown, had shared a glimpse of his piano sessions on his social media in which he announced that he wanted to play the part in the remake. Ayushmann, shared a video where he could be seen playing Bella Ciao on the piano. Ayushmann had written, “I want to be the professor. That's why I'm wearing similar glasses and playing Bella Ciao. I want to put this out in the universe.”

No comments:

Post a Comment