Monday 30 September 2019

Aalisha Naik wins twin titles

Photo Caption: From left to right - Dr. Rustom Mody, Mangrish Palekar, Hon. Secretary, GMBA, Ayaz Bilawala, Hon. Secretary-Badminton, Bombay Gymkhana, Shyam Bhatia, Owner Alam Steel group and Founder, Cricket for Care, Aparna Popat, Former 9 Time National champion, Ms. Supriya Devgun, Founder & Managing Director, Badminton Gurukul with all the winners of Gautam Thakkar Sub Junior Badminton Championship. 
Mumbai: Top-seeded Aalisha Naik continued her dominating run and grabbed two titles after she defeated Kamya Ravi twice, first in the Girls under-15 and then under-17 category with a 21-15, 21-12 and 21-13, 21-7 scoreline respectively at the Gautam Thakkar Sub Junior Badminton Championship supported by Shyam Bhatia Cricket for Care foundation, promoted by Badminton Gurukul and hosted by Bombay Gymkhana here on Sunday.
Kamya who was also in line for a dual-title seemed quite comfortable in handling Aalisha's attack in the early stages of the game. Aalisha soon became aware of Kamyas weak areas and came back with a bang after the interval to score back to back points and race to a 21-15 win. Aalisha had the 2nd game in her control from the start and did not face any challenges on her way to a 21-12 win to take the U-15 title. With the Boys U-13 and U-15 ties getting over in straight games, both the players found themselves on the court sooner than they expected. Aalisha was at her absolute best with her top-class shots and shattered a tired Kamya making her run all around the court and secure a dominating 21-13, 21-7 victory to clinch the U-17 crown. Riya Vinherkar emerged as the Girls under-13 champion after she fought hard and outplayed Vedika Kulkarni  21-14, 21-17.
Meanwhile, in an uneventful Boys U-17 finals, Siddharth Bhuta thumped Malhar Joshi 21-6, 21-9 to take the trophy in a match that lasted less than 20 mins.  Later, Saransh Gajbhiye got the better off Harsh Sharma with 21-16, 21-16 victories to win the Boy's U-15 title. 
Results (All Finals)Boys U-17: Siddharth Bhuta bt Malhar Joshi 21-6, 21-9; Boys U-15: Saransh Gajbhiye bt Harsh Sharma 21-16, 21-16; Boys U-13: Oskar Matthew bt Malhar Mehendale 21-9, 21-4
Girls U-17: Aalisha Naik bt Kamya Ravi 21-13, 21-7; Girls U-15: Aalisha Naik bt Kamya Ravi 21-15, 21-12; Girls U-13 Riya Vinherkar bt Vedika Kulkarni 21-14, 21-17

3 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are urgently in need of Female Eggs,Kidney donors, with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com or healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Bhagwan Kumawzt by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with whatsapp+919667837169

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) without any upfront fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com whatsapp number: +919667837169

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Company Name Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete