Monday 30 September 2019

GoAir successfully tests TaxiBot – plans afoot to deploy them across major airports

India, 30 September 2019: GoAir, India’s fastest growing airline, has successfully tested TaxiBot - a semi-robotic pilot-operated tow vehicle - at the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi. Thus GoAir has joined the global league of airlines that are planning to use TaxiBots to reduce fuel combustion as well as noise pollution. Rather than the conventional system where the GoAir pilot switches on the engine to take the plane from parking bay to the runway, in future, the pilots will use TaxiBots to transport GoAir aircraft to the runway without switching the engine on. Besides, TaxiBots will also ensure faster turnaround and result in better on-time-performance.
Mr. Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir, said: “GoAir has always been at the forefront of using technology for the benefit of passengers, environment and the airline’s business. In 2016, GoAir doubled its order for Airbus A320neo (new engine option) to 144 – these aircraft offer approximately 20% better fuel efficiency. Now, it is the time for TaxiBots – GoAir plans to deploy TaxiBots at all the major airports within the next few quarters.”
GoAir currently operates 325+ daily flights and carried around 13.91 lakh passengers in the month of August 2019. GoAir flies to 24 domestic destinations including Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. GoAir flies to 7 international destinations, including Phuket, Male, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangkok and Kuwait, with Singapore to take-off soon. 
You can follow GoAir on:
Website: www.goair.in

13 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are urgently in need of Female Eggs,Kidney donors, with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com or healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Bhagwan Kumawzt by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with whatsapp+919667837169

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) without any upfront fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com whatsapp number: +919667837169

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Company Name Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travel Flights - Just Searching about such informative blog, I really liked your blog and adding upon you can book flight tickets at the lowest airfare and get the best discounts and deals on domestic and international flight booking around the world.

    ReplyDelete

  5. The article on this aviation topic was very useful for my search. To get best discount and deals on domestic and international flights! Click here to know more :- Cheapest Flights

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is very informative and interesting, share
    more such blogs. If you want to know about the lowest
    airfares, I would like to suggest you Refundable Flight Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey i really like your blog if you are looking for booking domestic or international flights i would like to recommend Domestic Flight Offers
    and get cheap flight tickets at best rates

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I really like your blog if you are looking for booking domestic or international flights I would like to recommend Ahmedabad to Mumbai Flights and get cheap flight tickets at best ratesflight tickets at best rates

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I really like your blog if you are looking for booking domestic or international flights I would like to recommend Pune to Nagpur Flights and get cheap flight tickets at best ratesflight tickets at best rates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I really like your blog if you are looking for booking domestic or international flights I would like to recommend Ahmedabad to Delhi Flights and get cheap flight tickets at best ratesflight tickets at best rates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Really interesting blog providing information about flights providing tickets at the best rates but I would like to suggest Chandigarh to Mumbai Flights and get the best discounts and cheap rates on domestic and international Flight Booking around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing such a piece of great information. To get best discount and deals on domestic and international flights! Click here to know more Book Bengaluru to Chandigarh Flights and get the best flight rates and deals on Domestic flights.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blog is very informative and interesting, share more such blogs. If you want to know about the lowest airfares, I would like to suggest you Mumbai To Lucknow Flight Ticket

    ReplyDelete