Monday 30 September 2019

Today's Insurance Alertss - 478

Banner.png


unnamed.png
Govt hospitals should be removed from ambit of Ayushman Bharat: IMA
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10124  


important news.png
Only comprehensive insurance to cover submerged and damaged vehicles
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10118 

Not fine, but uninsured vehicles to get on-the-spot insurance in Surat

E-commerce, insurance may turn out to be India’s newest sunshine sectors

How AI and Machine Learning Are Disrupting Reinsurance Portfolio Optimization
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10125
India needs to upgrade its deposit insurance, Asian peers far ahead

Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited told to pay Rs 30,000 for denying genuine claim

रिलायंस कैपिटल ने रिलायंस निप्पन लाइफ में 21.54% हिस्सेदारी बेचने का काम पूरा किया
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10126  

unnamed.png
How SMEs can implement mental wellbeing practices
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10115  

Stock Market.png

Today's Opening Update Insurance Companies Shares
Today's closing update insurance shares

news 3.png
Technology is nothing. What's important is that you have faith in people...- Steve Jobs
http://insurancealerts.in/MasterPage/MediaView/10107  

wake up with insurance news.png



3 comments:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are urgently in need of Female Eggs,Kidney donors, with the sum of $500,000.00,Email: jainhospitalcare@gmail.com or healthc976@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,

    My name is Bhagwan Kumawzt by name and I live in the POLAND and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read greatest testimony of my life. with whatsapp+919667837169

    Testimony of a serious loan acquired, thank you very much Dr. Mark for your loan assistance of 100,000(US DOLLARS) without any upfront fee,that you give me. I will talk about your services to those around me who need a loan or financing. I am happy with the loan you have granted me Do not hesitate,if you need a loan and a real legit loan lender so just kindly contact him now and get your loan via:: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com whatsapp number: +919667837169

    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Company Name Ronnie Finance Ltd
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete