Sunday 20 October 2019

Actress Shanthipriya embraces the Indian festivity in her traditional best

Bollywood being always driven by festivals never escapes a chance to showcase their love for festivity. As the festival of lights is approaching, celebrations and glitz and glamour dominate most of the events and conversations
Setting the tone for Diwali, actress Shanthipriya goes the desi way. She dazzled in beautiful kanjivaram silk saree, regal anarkali & gorgeous salwar kameez. Looking absolutely desirable she took the desi route and celebrated in a complete desi avatar. 
When asked about her fondness towards the festival, she says “The colors, the light and the euphoria of festivity is something I look forward to. This time again I will light up my house with candles and diyas, however I am not fond of crackers since it causes noise and air pollution and I do not encourage any such thing"
“I would like to wish one and all a Happy and Prosperous Diwali. Also I would like to request everyone to be safe and protect our environment and celebrate Diwali in eco- friendly way” the actress further adds.

No comments:

Post a Comment