Tuesday 22 October 2019

Everything Shahid Kapoor revealed on No Filter Neha season 4!


(you will definitely crush on him even more!)
Short link to the episode: http://jiosaa.vn/nfn4shahid
Shahid on his relationship with Mira
We could fight about anything and everything. We have very strong, different points of view and I think for the kind of person I am, I’m very happy that I have somebody like that. Although on a daily basis it might be difficult to deal with it, but I know at a larger level, when I look at the bigger picture, I know that she’s really good for me. I’m guessing I’m also good for her because we always tend to tell each other the part that were not seeing ourselves. Like when I’m in a certain situation and dealing with it a certain way, her natural and honest reaction would probably be very different. She would be like, if I was in your place, I would deal with it very differently. And although sometimes that's very painful because you just want somebody to understand how you’re feeling, but if you want to get out of a situation, I think good advice and a different perspective is more relevant from a pragmatic standpoint. From an emotional standpoint, you might feel like a little more needy but I feel like Mira is always able to give me a another perspective. 
Saif Ali Khan or Ranveer Singh the better actor according to Shahid
Ranveer Singh
Shahid Kapoor's relationship advice for brother Ishaan, and Janhvi Kapoor
Balance work and peronal space
When Misha didn’t recognize Shahid when he was shooting for Padmaavat
I had an identity crisis because she didn’t recognize me! It was at Mira’s parents’ house, I reached there probably a day or two after they had reached because I was just finishing some stuff up, and she just refused to recognize me. She was what, 1.5 at that time and I was dying to hold her and meet her and run around with her and talk to her and she was with the maid taking a walk in the garden, and Mira had gone to meet some relatives, and I reached early and I wanted to take her in my arms and she came to me and started crying. And then when I was talking to her, she was staring at my mouth and looking at my face and it was not making sense to her because she was like I know that voice but I don’t know this face, I didn’t have my beard. I do look different with and without my beard. It does make a big difference, i shouldn't have done it like this
Shahid on his sexy body!
It’s not always like that, you know, I want to let everybody know that I don’t look like that round the year. Like right now I’m struggling to get to my best
When Shahid had an entire kilo of Pineapple cake!
It was made of sugar free! Mujhe bola gaya that iss mein sugar nahi daali hai! Toh maine kha liya. I had a bad tummy for three days after that. Because a kilo of cake is like too much to eat! 
Who does Shahid think was a better debutante - Ishaan or Janhvi Kapoor?
Ishaan
Who is a more fun co-star according to Shahid?
Kiara
When Shahid effed up on LIVE TV!
I actually used the F word live. If people actually want to have good time, please google what this is, whichever IPL this was. So, you know, they couldn’t like edit stuff out because it was a live telecast. It rained like insane! So I was like in really good shape, feeling really good about my body and I had rehearsed the entire act very well and I was like I’m gonna kill this shit – I was in that zone. I love performing live, I really have fun. So I was like I’m gonna kill this shit and suddenly it started raining, it was an outdoor stadium which is an open stadium. I was in Kolkata and I was gonna do ‘I am a disco dancer’ in front of a Bengali crowd entering on a bike in a waistcoat which was sleeveless and a dhoti with shades, so i was like I'm gonna take this downnn! Finally, the rain stopped, two hours later the whole thing kicked off and I was still in my ‘it hasn’t rained zone’ so I went back into that zone, I’m gonna kill this shit. Put my shades on and then they got me on that turf, I was supposed to enter on that and obviously because it had rained, everything was wet. I didn’t think that made a difference. So I got on my bike, wore my shades, and the minute I rode in, obviously the audience is in front of you and I didn’t realize that a lot of things had got out of control, slippery ho gaya hai, wahan rubber pipes they sab upar neeche ho gaya hai but I ride a lot so I’m confident on bikes also. Confident on stage, confident on bikes - no reason to be careful. Pressed the brakes on the bikes and it refuses to stop so the first thing that happens is – I’m looking at the crowd and suddenly I bang into the stage. I’m checking my bike out to see where I am, and because it’s night, those light of the stadium,  it was reflecting everything back so strongly that I wasn’t able to see what’s in front of me because there was too much of a reflection in my eyes but obviously being a hero I can’t take the shades off na, it spoils the look, aisa toh kar nahi sakte. So first I banged into the stage then I've continued and come back. So already in my head I’m like how could this happen because for me nothing can go wrong on this show – I’m gonna kill it and I’ve already effed up. So I was like yeh toh galat ho gaya. I parked my bike and then I got on stage and on my second step on that small stage, the stage broke! My foot went through the stage and I was like – is this made of butter paper? It literally tore. And I just looked up and I just said F*** it! You can actually see that. I’ll just never forget that. That I was live on TV and I said that and you could see me say that. Although you can’t hear it, but you can see it.
Acting according to Shahid
Acting actually is nothing else but trying to find the truth in a moment and that’s it. You need to be honest and you need to try and find something that’s true because you’re bringing something that doesn’t exist to life. That’s essentially what filmmaking is about. It’s the willing suspension of disbelief. That’s what audiences are supposed to go through when they go to a theatre. 
Who would Shahid recast as Geet in Jab We Met?
Alia
Who would Shahid recast as Prem in Vivaah?
Salman Khan
Who would Shahid recast as Guddu in Kaminey?
Vicky Kaushal
Who would Shahid recast as 3 main leads of Padmaavat?
Actually, the cast of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam would work well for that film as well
Vishal Bhardwaj or Sanjay Leela Bhansali – the better director according to Shahid
For me, Vishal Bhardwaj. But I think they both are brilliant in their own spaces but as an actor I think I have been able to achieve more with Vishal Bhardwaj and I think we have been able to collaborate more on roles which had more merit but I have great respect for Sanjay Sir 

No comments:

Post a Comment