Consolidated Revenue Rs. 233.02 crores and Net Profit Rs. 24.67 Cr
Standalone Revenue Rs. 84.65 crores and Net Profit Rs. 12.93 Cr
Consolidated Financial Performance for FY21 v/s FY20 (Corresponding Year)
· Revenue of Rs. 896.53 crore v/s. Rs. 871.97 crore [á 3%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 145.45 crore v/s. Rs. 128.69 crore
· PAT of Rs. 105.35 crore v/s. Rs. 121.60 crore
Consolidated Financial Performance for Q4FY21 v/s Q4FY20 (Corresponding Year)
· Revenue of Rs. 233.02 crore v/s. Rs. 233.04 crore [á 0%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 33.25 crore v/s. Rs. 31.55 crore
· PAT of Rs. 24.67 crore v/s. Rs. 29.26 crore
Consolidated Financial Performance for Q4FY21 v/s Q3FY21 (Corresponding Quarter)
· Revenue of Rs. 233.02 crore v/s. Rs. 223.90 crore [á4%]
· EBITDA of Rs. 33.25 crore v/s. Rs. 31.94 crore
· PAT of Rs. 24.67 crore v/s. Rs. 26.35 crore
Mumbai, April 29, 2021: Cigniti Technologies Limited, a global leader in independent quality engineering and software testing services, announced the consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
The company’s reported Net Profit for Q4FY21 stood at Rs 24.67 crore as against Net Profit of Rs 26.35 crore in Q3FY21.
The Company’s Consolidated Revenue from operations for the quarter under consideration stood at Rs 233.02 crore as against Rs 223.90 crore in Q3FY21.
EBIDTA for the March quarter was at Rs 33.25 crore and EBIDTA margin stood at 14.3%.
In Q4FY21 the Board of Directors recommended dividend of Rs. 2.50/- per share on face value of Rs. 10/- each, subjected to the approval of shareholders in the Annual General Meeting of the Company.
Commenting on the results Mr. C V Subramanyam, Chairman & MD said, Commenting on the results Mr. C V Subramanyam, Chairman & MD said, “I am happy to announce that we delivered a good performance for Q4 and year ended FY21 which is in line with our goals. Even with COVID-19 disrupting the economy, we were able to lay a strong foundation and consolidate our position.”
“We continued to generate a positive cash flow. I am happy that the board recommended maiden dividend of 25% and as a part of prudent governance we have also approved a dividend policy for the benefit of the investors. The company has entered the new financial year with a healthy sales run rate and a good order book position and is confident of marching ahead positively in the coming years”, he added.
Highlights for the quarter ended March 31, 2021
· Revenue from top 5 clients contributed approximately 21.0% of the Revenue
· BFSI, Retail & e-Commerce and Travel & Transport sectors contributed the most to the revenue for Q4FY21
· Revenue split geographically: North America & Canada – 89%, UK & Europe – 7%, Rest of the World 4%
About Cigniti Technologies Limited
Cigniti Technologies Limited (), Global Leaders in Independent Software Testing and Quality Engineering Services, is headquartered at Hyderabad, India. Cigniti’s 2500+ employees are spread across US, UK, India, Australia, and Canada. Cigniti is the world’s first Independent Software Testing Services Company to be appraised at CMMI-SVC v1.3, Maturity Level 5, and is also ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 certified. Cigniti’s test offerings include Quality Engineering, Advisory & Transformation, Digital Assurance, and Quality Assurance.